[FIXED] Coffee/Tea Brewer Action Gets Stuck In Queue

by Racquerr

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Coffee/Tea Brewer Action Gets Stuck In Queue

[ Edited ]
Hero

@PinchoPaxton Your post was MOVED into the xbox thread. So this IS the XB1 thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 18 (995 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [XB1] Wait for coffee task never goes away

★ Guide
I have had the same issue as @shadow895xps but on PC, not console. One persons in my five person household kept the 'waiting for coffee' action in the queue for at least a full day, even during sleeping. Using the coffee machine by someone else didn't fix it.

Sadly don't have the savegame anymore as I started over (for different reasons). It was a game with custom content and mods (only MCCC and No Mosaic). The coffee machine was not CC.
Message 12 of 18 (959 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Wait for coffee task never goes away

Hero (Retired)

I've seen this on PS4 also in 1.21. I was working on the Basketcase achievement and the "Wait for Coffee" never left their queue and couldn't be cancelled.

Message 13 of 18 (918 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

June 22 2020 is still happening with the update 1.27

I am playing on PS 4, no expansions yet

Message 14 of 18 (803 Views)

Schmapple Coffee machine bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4 Deluxe version from the Origin launcher
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the Schmapple Coffee machine.
What happens when the bug occurs? Each time I use the Schmapple coffee machine with any of my 3 current household the "Brew coffee" action remains in the current actions area on the bottom left of the screen. It never changes to the drink action icon. Also, it will not go away unless I return to the main menu and reload my household again. 1 action usually remains there, however, I have had 2 or more actions stuck in there at the same time.
What do you expect to see? The brew coffee action disappears in the action area when brewing is completed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 15 of 18 (813 Views)

Re: Schmapple Coffee machine bug

★★ Expert

@Matt010288 here is the thread for this open bug, you can press 'me too' on the first post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Coffee-Tea-Brewer-Action-Gets-Stuck-In-Queue/td-p/7348116

Message 16 of 18 (806 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Always have dealt with this problem.. I feel like a lot of people complain about problems, glitches and lags all the time and they haven't really fixed it. 

Message 17 of 18 (735 Views)

Hero

You want to know how to not make my day, have my coffee brew endlessly but without
giving me the coffee! Luckily the issue in game about the Brew Coffee interaction being
stuck has been fixed. Wasn’t it odd? Wait… Sleep and Brew Coffee were stuck in a
mysterious loop? SUS.

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (3,552 Views)