Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CoL] Rabbit gets stuck

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living, Cottage Living, Discover University, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Spa Day, StrangerVille, Vampires Backyard Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Moschino Stuff Pack, My First Pet Stuff, Nifty Knitting Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Tiny Living, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff Country Kitchen Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Raise your relationship with a white rabbit w/ black nose in Cordelia's Secret Cottage.
What happens when the bug occurs? No interactions with the animal, it performs idle animations, but has stayed stuck there for over a day, restarting the game hasn't helped.
What do you expect to see? Should be able to interact with rabbit; rabbit should come and go, or at least move around the lot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Most recent patch(as of July 22nd, 2021) has been installed, but no clue if this is pack-specific to Country Living.

No additional information.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 33 (6,794 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CoL] Rabbit gets stuck

Hero

Sims are now able to socialize with Rabbits

Fixed in Patch 1.99.264/1.78

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 33 of 33 (1,764 Views)

All Replies

Re: Country Living Rabbit Stuck

Hero
@Fangirl00123 Have you tested this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 33 (6,772 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict 

Hi! Yes, I did. Bunny's still stuck, and the same options as in my post show up. Frown Poor bun.

Message 3 of 33 (6,737 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This happened to me as well, same lot. I am not using any mods or CC, and I haven't edited the house at all from what EA placed there. I've tried turning on cheats to reset the bunny, and it doesn't do anything. 

Message 4 of 33 (6,723 Views)

Hero
@Fangirl00123 Is this the only place you have issues with ? Do other lots work or the wild ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 33 (6,681 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict I haven't tested it on any other lots yet; it's not game-breaking or more then a minor inconvenience so I haven't felt the need to as of yet. I haven't seen any other animals stuck in the wild.

Message 6 of 33 (6,652 Views)

Re: [CoL] Rabbit gets stuck at Cordelia's Secret Cottage

★★ Novice

This is happening to me as well with a greyish-brown rabbit in the backyard of 3 Olde Mill Lane.

Rabbit makes idle animations, but otherwise hasn’t moved. Only one socialization action available (show dance moves), which my Sim can’t perform because the rabbit is right in front of a rock. Using cheats to reset the rabbit did nothing.

No mods or CC. 

update: discovered I can move the rabbit in build/buy mode. Move it out in to the open in case it was actually stuck in the landscaping objects. No change in rabbit’s behavior or available socialization actions (though my Sim was able to dance for it, but now it’s greyed out on a cool down).

Message 7 of 33 (6,617 Views)

★★ Novice

Also happening to me with the rabbit home I purchased for my lot. At first I could interact normally, now the rabbit just never moves from its spot and only "show dance move" is available as a social. I tried going into build mode and moving the rabbit to a different spot, and moving the rabbit home, but neither worked.

Message 8 of 33 (6,603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Additional update: I left the lot a couple times and that rabbit is gone now

@TricksyVixie wrote:

This is happening to me as well with a greyish-brown rabbit in the backyard of 3 Olde Mill Lane.

Rabbit makes idle animations, but otherwise hasn’t moved. Only one socialization action available (show dance moves), which my Sim can’t perform because the rabbit is right in front of a rock. Using cheats to reset the rabbit did nothing.

No mods or CC. 

update: discovered I can move the rabbit in build/buy mode. Move it out in to the open in case it was actually stuck in the landscaping objects. No change in rabbit’s behavior or available socialization actions (though my Sim was able to dance for it, but now it’s greyed out on a cool down).

Message 9 of 33 (6,572 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@TricksyVixie I wasn't able to build/buy and move them either. I thought they might have tried digging too close to the fence and got stuck, so I tried removing the fence, I reset the bunny at least 20 times at different points trying different things. I have left the lot multiple times, I have reloaded the game completely, but neither worked.
Message 10 of 33 (6,526 Views)