Re: [CoL] Loud scratch sound/Multiple songs when listing to Cottage Core on Earb

by SergeSim

Original Post

Re: [CoL] Loud scratch sound/Multiple songs when listing to Cottage Core on Earb

★★★ Apprentice

its EA, youve a higher chance of a pig flying than them actually doing anything that does not impact their profits! or that's how it seems at least, coz otherwise this would have been fixed by now!

Message 51 of 69 (848 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also been having this issue. Actually my first time coming across this. I've tried even restarting my game but i think im going to have to make a whole new save... and hopefully never click on cottage core music.....

Message 52 of 69 (817 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Save the family, Close sims 4(not just main menu, properly back to desktop) and reopening fixed it for me, but that was ALL that fixed it

Message 53 of 69 (791 Views)

I am having this problem and it’s really annoying. The distorted noise only is at the home lot but it was from the free ear buds, something I haven’t seen before. And cottage core radio station. 

Message 54 of 69 (729 Views)

★ Guide
@ChemicalPrncess Happening on PS5 version too. It's been a long time, I don't understand why they didn't fix that yet.. Frown
Message 55 of 69 (675 Views)

Re: [CoL] Loud scratch sound when listing to Cottage Core on Earbuds

★ Novice

Yep. Exact same problem

Message 56 of 69 (586 Views)

EarPods not working for sim

★★ Novice

Hi! I am having a recent problem on my ps5, whenever I turn on the EarPods for the my sim to listen to music, it sounds good for the first few minutes and then suddenly the song starts sounding grudgingly and loud and won’t stop until I restart the game. When I restart it and make my sim listen to music the same thing all over again, please help! 

Message 57 of 69 (572 Views)

Re: EarPods not working for sim

Hero (Retired)
@xxxirvxxx Is your sim listening to Cottage Core?
Message 58 of 69 (524 Views)

★★ Novice

Yess! Lol 

Why is it also happening to you? Is it that  particular station that’s bugged? 

Message 59 of 69 (508 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@xxxirvxxx This is am open issue for that station. I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 60 of 69 (485 Views)