[OPEN] [CoL] LLama/Cow placed into household inventory can't be placed

by GlazeyLady

Original Post

Re: Moved animal shed; llama went into home inventory; Can't bring him out.

★★★ Newbie
@charleylarkin My sheds wont even show an assign animal option. Tried getting new sheds and it worked once but the rest of my cows are still stuck.
Message 31 of 34 (531 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CoL] LLama/Cow placed into household inventory can't be placed

@GlazeyLady this bug is just wonderful! LOL!
Message 32 of 34 (507 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here - it took a couple of tries to get the llama into my inventory, and then when i came back from the fair there were two llamas in the inventory! One was mine (Llarry) and the other one just said White Llama. I placed Llarry back in the shed, but then was getting notifications that i had an animal in my inventory and it wasn't happy. I exited the household and went back in, and it was still there. I put Llarry back in my inventory (also took a couple of tries), and only to find there were now two llamas called Llarry in the inventory as well as the White Llama. The shed let me assign the White Llama and then sell it, but then when I tried to add the first Llarry back to the shed it wouldn't let me. I could add the second one back in to shed, but the first Llarry is still stuck in the inventory.

This is the first time I've had trouble moving animals around - I've previously been able to do it with no problems, but it's been a few months since I last would've done it. I don't have mods or anything installed, but have bought Island Living since I'd last been moving animals.

Message 33 of 34 (471 Views)

★★ Novice

i did that and it didn't work and now i have 2 llama's without a home.   :-( 

Message 34 of 34 (314 Views)