Re: [OPEN] [CoL] 'Hero of Henford' Errand does not complete

by Lavendela91

Original Post

★ Guide

Yeah, lost my award winning cow on top of this. She was with the family for a long time, I gave her that treat for age prolonging a few times. Very sad and didn't even complete this task. 

Message 11 of 15 (1,059 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Lavendela91 

Check your household inventory for the cow.  It moved my Golden Chicken there, instead of my Sim inventory where it came from.

Y'all talking about the errand not completing.  My Golden Chicken took 3rd Place out of 2 entries.

Message 12 of 15 (959 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@MarinuttonenIt's just getting really annoying that this hasn't been fixed yet.

Message 13 of 15 (830 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Lavendela91 It should be in your family inventory, like a previous poster said - that's accessible in buy mode if you haven't poked around much.  All kinds of zany things, occasionally including plants after I've been building basements, wind up in there.  

But yeah, mostly here to say that I, too, have won multiple fair competitions with no completion (and I have checked to make sure there's not just a check-in requirement it's not updating in the description by talking to the assigner too - for me that's the grocery deliverer). 

Also having the same issue another person reported about the signature drink quest - and yes, I will go to that thread, as I have also gone to the thread on how, if you have this expansion, you can't interact with the rocket to build it.  At least with that last one there was a mod that fixed it - but seriously, for things that have been known issues for this long, it's pretty frustrating that EA hasn't fixed these many bugs yet - and that despite "not supporting" mods and generally putting up a lot of scare text to discourage their use, on at least one occasion so far a mod has been my only recourse to fix a bug they should be on top of.  

Time to go write some reviews, it seems, if this is what the norm for bug mixes has become from this company.

Message 14 of 15 (702 Views)

Hero

- Hero of Henford errand completes after winning the competition at the Finchwick Fair even if you bribe the Mayor.

- Win a Competition at the Finchwick Fair and Give a Golden Egg to Agatha Crumplebottom both complete once the criteria have been fulfilled.

Fixed in Patch 1.92.145/1.65

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (2,752 Views)