Re: [OPEN] [CoL] Foxes wrongly appear as households in household manager

by John_Zonbi

Original Post

Re: Game Creating Empty Households with Foxes

Hero
@lostinmalloc This issue wasn't fixed. The empty households were fixed. Not the foxes

Merged your post with the existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 82 (1,199 Views)

Champion
@lostinmalloc I can back you up on this one. I've still got the same distorted fox images despite the recent patch. I'm on Xbox series S.
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 42 of 82 (1,174 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Ah thanks for the clarification! Ive thought the two were the same problem..
Message 43 of 82 (1,159 Views)

Champion

I also thought this was the same problem as it all seemed to happen at the same time. Hopefully it will be fixed at some point. I haven't deleted them again as they vanish from the game for a while until I add the Wild Foxes Trait to a house and I'm partial to the little critters. They're less scary in pixel form than the real one that cries outside my window at midnight in my real English countryside village (but we rarely see a green llama and we definitely don't exchange gifts with rabbits and foxes).

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 44 of 82 (1,132 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict I've had the privelege of finally playing around with the Fox lot traits so they would start spawning, and yikes, they look so bad in the menu. Not only should they hide their households from the menu but also fix that monstrosity in CAS!
Message 45 of 82 (998 Views)

Nagy bug or glitch Fox issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Current
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All current packs and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to other households and find the family called Nagy
What happens when the bug occurs? Nagy is stretched out to human form and looks spooky
What do you expect to see? A fox
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Refer to images of Nagy.

Repaired the game and Nagy still appears as advised wondering if i need to restart a whole new save. 

Discovered its only when you meet the fox's in cottage living neighbourhoods. meet a fox, then check other households then boom werid fox human

Message 46 of 82 (931 Views)

PEST CONTROL, EA?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? latest, always up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them except My first pet stuff & journey to butthole
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? by playing cottage living
What happens when the bug occurs? foxes appear on household menu, infinite number of foxes are being generated by the game itself and i am so freaking tired of deleting them individually
What do you expect to see? i expect to see EA fix this freaking bug/glitch/whatever it is and sell bug-free games in future
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Foxes.

Households of foxes.

It is like cancer cells, taking over someone's body.

They are everywhere.

Household menu is full of them.

I am so freaking fed up with them.

It takes forever for me to find my "other" households and I think it also slows my game.

Let alone their monstrous appearance in households menu... nightmare fuel! 

Message 47 of 82 (882 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing multiple times. I think MCCC had 3 adopted into families in my save then later I found them in their own household.  I find them super creepy.  I just delete them because I figure they aren't good for game integrity.

Message 48 of 82 (804 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Still an issue.
Message 49 of 82 (755 Views)

★ Apprentice

I came here to see if this was a known problem, because I looked in my unplayed households and found it infested with weird mutant Slenderman fox-weasels.  On the one hand, glad it's a known problem.  On the other hand, upset to know it's a bug that's been around for a while because those things are CREEPY.  Do not want!

Message 50 of 82 (700 Views)