Re: [OPEN] [CoL] Finchwick Fair Submission Not Returning to Inventory

by jeneyg

Original Post

Re: Finchwick Fair Submission Not Returning to Inventory

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Okay I Really didn't expect to fiend it all in my inventory! 2 Chickens, my 1. price Rooster, eggs I entered in the fair. That's so random to fiend them there! My sims have no relationship with the entered chickens anymore, so I assumed they where completely gone.

I also keep finding new crops in my house inventory..... Is it from the garden helpers or what's going on?
- I don't get why things goes there. Is that something that's being looked into?
You have to pick up every single items one at the time, and then place it, one at the time on the ground or somewhere else on your lot, and then your have to take each item individually and place it in your sims inventory or the fridge to use it.
It get seriously time consuming when you get 38 potatoes, 47 spinach, 52 soybeans, 76 strawberries etc. every day.
Sorry. I know this is unrelated to the animals, but it's related to the use of the Household Inventory and how annoying it is when things end up in it on their own.
If only it was possible to take stacks from the HI and place directly in a storage unit, like the cardbox or even better; directly in to a sims inventory!
Message 31 of 128 (2,005 Views)

Hero
@Stinalina That's this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Harvestables-in-HH-Inventory-on-loading/td-p/10541255

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 128 (2,002 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Thank you! Your amazing Standard smile
Of cause there is a thread about this already. Ill post in it. Have a great sunday
Message 33 of 128 (1,995 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. I've been to a couple fairs Nd didn't lose my animals. Now I lost my cow. Not in sim or household inventory. Debug did not work. Her sweater she was wearing is in my sim inventory but that's it.

Message 34 of 128 (1,903 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just entered my golden rooster and an egg into the Finchwick Fair for the first time ever. The egg won first place, and the rooster won third. Got the prizes for both, but NEITHER the egg nor the rooster were returned to me. Was informed in-game on my notification wall to check both my Sim's and Household's inventory. Neither is in my household inventory, and neither is in ANY of the inventories of my sims. The coop still says that the rooster is assigned to it, but he isn't there or anywhere else. No option to call him in or out of the coop. He has disappeared from the relationship tab like he never existed. He's just gone. 

Trying to be as specific as possible so that no one can try to argue with me, because I'm seeing countless articles trying to pass this off as people not checking their household inventory, rather than acknowledging that there is an actual bug. Lol. The rooster and the egg are G O N E. This IS a bug. 

I've even tried testingcheats true, followed by bb.showhiddenobjects. Nothing. 

I will admit that I use mods and cc, but all are up to date and have given me no issues, and there are PLENTY of people who are having this issue that DON'T use mods and cc. 

Message 35 of 128 (1,835 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict  My chicken and egg are not in the household inventory, and it's been over a day since the fair ended. What is the fix? I tried exiting and reloading the game, but neither are in my household inventory. 

Message 36 of 128 (1,822 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@zeldaria195 Some had luck by turning on the debug cheat. Did you try that ? Did you also check your inventory ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 128 (1,805 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Yes and yes. I submitted a white hen named Cricket and a blue egg to the fair, neither have shown up.

Personal inventories:

inventory_1.png

inventory_2.png

Household Inventory with Debug on

inventory_4.png

inventory_3.png

Hen House (thinks I have 4 hens, but only shows three): :

inventory_5.png

inventory_6.png

Message 38 of 128 (1,781 Views)

Hero
@zeldaria195 Then I don't think there's any other solutions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 128 (1,775 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict yeah, I figured (sigh). All I ask is that this be considered a legit bug so EA fixes it.
Message 40 of 128 (1,764 Views)