Re: [OPEN] [CoL] Finchwick Fair Submission Not Returning to Inventory

by simone0519

Original Post

★★ Novice

I just lost my Golden Chicken after the fair. I didn't have an option to take her back from the kiosk and she is not in my inventory or anywhere on the lots. :-( I had a prefect relationship and she was so healthy, how do I get her back!!!!

I have all of the packs that the sims 4 has, repaired the game, no CC installed currently. No more fairs for me now. 

Message 21 of 128 (4,562 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok I found it in the household inventory after exiting and reentering the game. WHY does it go into the household inventory instead of automatically going to the lot etc????

Message 22 of 128 (4,561 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’ve just had this happen with my Llama, I checked the household inventory and all sims inventories all I found was it’s scarf and glasses the llama is no where to be found. I’ve repaired and restarted the game and it’s still not there. I’ve entered a few times with a golden rooster, oversized melon, oversized pumpkin and pies and never had this happen before. 

Message 23 of 128 (4,497 Views)

Re: Finchwick Fair Submission Not Returning to Inventory

★★★★★ Novice

Same.  Lost my Llama after the fair, checked sim and household inventory and it's not there. Also returned to pub to check and Llama not there either. It just vanished after the fair. 

Message 24 of 128 (4,472 Views)

★★★ Guide

I entered a cow and a bottle of milk one week. The cow returned to my personal inventory but the milk was in neither inventory after the festival.

Message 25 of 128 (4,429 Views)

★★★ Guide

I lost my milk submission. It was Golden Honey Milk, too. No in the sim's nor the household inventory. Very sad.

Message 26 of 128 (4,424 Views)

★★★ Novice

When I went to the chicken fair (my first fair), my egg was returned to my sim's inventory and my chicken was returned to my household inventory. For the cow fair, my cow went into my sim's inventory (no milk was submitted). For the regular and oversized crop fairs, my produce was returned to my household inventory for both (pepper and oversized watermelon - no pies submitted). I've clicked Me Too.

Message 27 of 128 (4,415 Views)

★★★ Guide

@wombatilim wrote:

I entered a cow and a bottle of milk one week. The cow returned to my personal inventory but the milk was in neither inventory after the festival.

So far every time I have entered milk, I have not received it back in either inventory. I've had no issues with any of my other entries.

Message 28 of 128 (4,314 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had this problem as well. I was able to use show hidden objects in my household inventory to get them back... But I shouldn't have to do that.

Hope they patch a fix soon.

Message 29 of 128 (4,282 Views)

★★★ Guide

After attending 3 other fairs, I've experienced this issue for the first time. My rainbow milk has disappeared. It's not in my sim's inventory and it's not in the household inventory. It's very strange that I had no trouble with the previous fairs, my entries all returned to either inventory, but now I have this bug?

Message 30 of 128 (4,270 Views)