by Tormax

Original Post

[OPEN] [CoL] [CL] Fox stretches when trying to interact with Pottymouth 2.0

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? this uses the toilet from city living, fox is from cottage living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? pretty much just build a small house with a potty mouth smart toilet and set the lot challenges to allow foxes
What happens when the bug occurs? the fox goes into the bath room on four legs then as soon as it starts an interaction it stands on two legs the legs stretch out so they are not touching the ground and its arms elongate and start moving around like a sim talking. the back of the animal is facing the toilet and the top of the head is moving but its gesturing toward the toilet still.
What do you expect to see? a fox standing or sitting on four legs speaking to the toilet like it does to the people
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

the fox from country living goes into the bathroom on four legs then as soon as it starts an interaction it stands on two legs the legs stretch out so they are not touching the ground and its arms elongate and start moving around like a sim talking. the back of the animal is facing the toilet and the top of the head is moving but its gesturing toward the toilet still.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 9 (2,023 Views)

Re: Fox using wrong animation while speaking with Pottymouth 2.0

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Tormax I doubt he should be allowed to speak/interact with the toilet in the first place, tbh.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (2,004 Views)

Re: [CoL] [CL] Fox stretches when trying to interact with Pottymouth 2.0

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue.

Message 3 of 9 (1,902 Views)

Fox Model Stretching

★★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your current game version number? 1.48
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Spa Day, City Living, Cats & Dogs, My First Pet, Parenthood, Tiny Living, Seasons, Island Living, Realm of Magic, Vampires, Cottage Living, Country Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a wild fox communicate with Potty Mouth 2.0 Toilet
What happens when the bug occurs? Fox model stretches (similar to previous bug when a family member hugged a pet)
What do you expect to see? I do not want the fox to stretch into an eldritch horror
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

When a wild fox enters my home lot, if they attempt to communicate with the Potty Mouth 2.0 toilet, the fox model stretches into a humanoid shape (similar to a previous glitch when family members attempted to hug pets). It is very disturbing.

Message 4 of 9 (1,864 Views)

Foxes are floating in the air when conversing with the talking toilet

★ Apprentice

Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.81.72.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except Journey to Batuu, and paranormal stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In a lot where many foxes pass by, install a talking toilet.
What happens when the bug occurs? The fox enters the house and goes to converse with the talking toilet. It starts floating in the air after a while. This also happens with cats but less frequently
What do you expect to see? It is quite funny that animals want to converse with toilets but they should keep all paws on the floor
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Floating fox

Message 5 of 9 (1,756 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CoL] Foxes wrongly appear as households in household manager

★★★★★ Guide

Set an apartment to have the Wild Foxes lot challenge...found a horribly distorted floating fox in the bathroom chatting with the talking toilet, so have a very disturbing video I will treasure forever :3 Enjoy!

Message 6 of 9 (1,618 Views)

Hero
@khitteh Moved your post over to the thread on that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (1,595 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict wrote:
@khittehMoved your post over to the thread on that.

Haha omg there's a whole thread devoted to this weird bug.

Thanks for the move, I'd never have guessed this was already a known issue.

Message 8 of 9 (1,591 Views)

Foxy and his obsession with the automatic toilet!

★★★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1-68-154-1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every expansion pack, every pack, and some packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The fox just came to my home to talk with the automatic toilet
What happens when the bug occurs? They are talking with each other
What do you expect to see? A new update pack
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time when the fox came to my home
What is your current game version number? 1-68-154-1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every expansion pack, every pack, and some packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have the fox in your lot and the automatic toilet at the same time
What happens when the bug occurs? The fox just went to talk with the toilet
What do you expect to see? A fixed interaction
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Nothing It's just funny to see the fox come to my home just to talk with the toilet every time

Message 9 of 9 (1,237 Views)