[FIXED] [CoL] Animal Aging off, Animals Still Dying

by ChemicalPrncess

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CoL] Animal Aging off, Animals Still Dying

★ Apprentice
@Dr3amCatch3r76 maybe I'm too emotional, but those animals are important to me and I love them so it hurts, I wanna play comfort game :_

Though, a few messages before ppl shared the mod that seems to work and fix the problem. Gonna check. You could also try it
Message 231 of 265 (1,138 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Nekhbet Thank you very much for the suggestion, I will certainly try the mod, I haven't used that pack for months, I hate to see animals die even in the game!
Message 232 of 265 (1,125 Views)

Re: [CoL] Aging off, Animals Still Dying.

★ Pro
@reddcrowe2020 That's what this thread is all about, it's not working ever since Cottage living aired.
Message 233 of 265 (1,100 Views)

★ Pro
@Nekhbet You did right in pointing the mod out, I was about to do that too, because I don't mind using mods if it helps to fix something in game that EA/Maxis refuse to do. I was just pointing out that not everyone wants to use mods, and in a way I am glad, because if EVERYONE would use mods, then there would probably never be any fixes in general by the developers Wink
Message 234 of 265 (1,093 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

...and this is why  I refuse to buy anymore expansion packs.  If they can't be be bothered to fix this one after 2 years then nothing is ever going to get fixed. Lots of money lost from me to EA/Maxis. I even got banned for a week for something so trivial against paedophilia, prostitution, that upsets me and a lot of my friends.  I feel so sick  I can't play this game anymore.

Message 235 of 265 (1,043 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Same issue here, Animals dying but aging is turned off.

This bug is more than one year old, and not fixed.

What the hell is EA doing? Nothing? 😑

Message 236 of 265 (870 Views)

Re: [CoL] Aging off, Animals Still Dying.

★★ Novice

It doesn't work either... Mine is turning off, but rabbits, chicken etc... are still dying suddenly and very quick...

Message 237 of 265 (845 Views)

sims 4 pack settings not working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

hello

no matter if the “animal aging” option is selected or not, every single animal in the game ages. i’ve run with it for a few days on each setting thinking maybe i was understanding it wrong—it’s just not working. idk what to do.

also, side note, it’s been like this across multiple saves. even ones that previously had aging turned off (and it worked properly) are now suddenly aging.

also realized that this is probably in the wrong category.

help.

Message 238 of 265 (798 Views)

Re: sims 4 pack settings not working

@lexlyno  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Feel free to click Me Too on the first post, and you can keep an eye on this thread for updates.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 239 of 265 (771 Views)

Aging is off for animals but farm animals are still dying

★★ Apprentice

Animal Pack is not ticked so the animals of the farm shouldnt be aging, on second year at the moment and the chickens are elders and the cow is at adult. and seem to be aging. Where as the rabbit is still on young adult.

Message 240 of 265 (656 Views)