Re: [OPEN] Children/Toddler eyebrows changing color both in and out of CAS

by mcbethstudios

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] [V] [GTW] Eyebrows and Facial hair changing to match hair color

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I get this for the hair when I use CC colours (which is a necessity because some Sims are meant to have hair colours that EA hasn't provided a swatch for...), but I've just got it on a human child, using EA eyebrows in an EA colour.

EDIT: ....lol I think it was the CC hairstyle that somehow effected the eyebrows. Changed it to an EA hair and problem solved. Whoops.

Message 11 of 57 (1,901 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [V] [GTW] Eyebrows and Facial hair changing to match hair color

Hero

HI @BL00DIEDHELL

custom content is not supported by EA:

Please talk to the creator about that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 57 (1,883 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Children/Toddler eyebrows changing color both in and out of CAS

★ Novice

This bug is still happening to me, any way to fix it? I don’t have any CC downloaded either 

Message 13 of 57 (1,861 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 57 (1,835 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi there

I've been having the same trouble for a long time now, I couldn't tell you how many times it happened to me.

Anyway, I want to confirm that this is always happening to kids with blond hair! always blond hair! eyebrows go to ginger/blonder... even with match color unticked.

None of the patch I've been installing since then have been fixing this issue. That would be SO nice it could be finally fixed as it's been happening for ages now lol

thank you so much in advance!

(ps: i must say I don't have any cc in my game)

Message 15 of 57 (1,811 Views)

★★ Guide

Just wanted to add that it does not only affect blond children in my game but also those with red hair. It's just not as visible as on blond children. 

Message 16 of 57 (1,794 Views)

Sims 4/ Sims Eyebrow Color Changing?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all expansions and stuff packs that have been released thus far.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Family in CAS and choose :Match Haircolor: option. After you are out of CAS, It will revert to a completely different color. I thought it was just happening to my Vampire/Alien Sims but it is happening to my regular child Sims too.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I edit my Sim in CAS, their eyebrow color will change as soon as I am out of CAS. It doesn't even revert to their natural haircolor, it will change to a completely different haircolor...imagine having a sim with black hair and mustard yellow eyebrows..not a great look.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my Sims eyebrow color not changing when the "Match Haircolor" option is ticked.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all expansions and stuff packs that have been released thus far.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Family in CAS and choose :Match Haircolor: option. After you are out of CAS, It will revert to a completely different color. I thought it was just happening to my Vampire/Alien Sims but it is happening to my regular child Sims too.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I edit my Sim in CAS, their eyebrow color will change as soon as I am out of CAS. It doesn't even revert to their natural haircolor, it will change to a completely different haircolor...imagine having a sim with black hair and mustard yellow eyebrows..not a great look.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my Sims eyebrow color not changing when the "Match Haircolor" option is ticked.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 17 of 57 (1,791 Views)

Re: Sims 4/ Sims Eyebrow Color Changing?

Hero

Hi @AlexisStarr2224

merged your post with existing thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 57 (1,747 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Children eyebrows changing color both in and out of CAS

★★★★ Novice

Omg yes!!! This eyebrow color bug seems to only affect my children with blonde hair. I have a sim child who has black hair and her eyebrow color stays the same but my sim children with blonde hair randomly end up with blonde hair and brown eyebrows or blonde hair and red eyebrows...super annoying..hoping this gets fixed soon!!!

Message 19 of 57 (1,697 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Child Hair Color Changing by Ghost Hand

★★★ Apprentice

I also have this problem, but mainly with eyebrows. My child's hair color was blond and her eyebrows were set at 'match with hair color', so also blond. But when I changed outfit categories the eyebrows turned red, while the 'match with haircolor' was still 'on'.

Message 20 of 57 (1,758 Views)