[FIXED] Child skill increased stupidly fast

by janefemalegamer

Original Post

Re: Bug- Child Creative 0-10 in 10 seconds or less

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have actually seen this happen before in one of my games, but I believe it was with the motor skill. It wasn't any type of special computer though that he was typing on.

I do not use any mods or CC.

Message 11 of 36 (987 Views)

Re: child skill increased stupidly fast

Hero

@Daedreem Actually found this to be on the list already. So I merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 36 (972 Views)

sim child rapidly earning skill levels its not even actively working on

★ Novice

i haven't had a problem with my game before this but my hybrid alien child was working on her motor skill but at the same time was suddenly earning creativity skill levels, about one level every 20 seconds until she got to level 10. this is obviously a bug but i haven't seen anyone else posting about this before. im really hoping its a one off because this is the game ive been playing legit with absolutely no cheats Frown

Message 13 of 36 (947 Views)

Re: sim child rapidly earning skill levels its not even actively working on

Hero

@didgeridork Were you playing key commander as well ? Merged with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 36 (871 Views)

★ Novice
I was playing keyboard commander, but even if it's an activity that gives more than one skill, it was leveling up every 10 or so seconds, and I wasn't on triple speed or anything. I've never had any skill level like that before.
Message 15 of 36 (868 Views)

Hero

Yeah, it's bugged, I just wanted to make sure you have the same as everyone else in this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 36 (865 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also just had this happen. While Playing Keyboard Commander, my child Sim suddenly started leveling up in the Creativity skill very rapidly. I play on a PC, have no mods, and have both Outdoor Retreat and Get to Work.

Message 17 of 36 (858 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this same problem with an Alien boy child who was playing arithmetic commander. Then, today when I started my game, the same child, who was now playing on the jungle gym, achieved lvl 10 of mischief and the mischief achievement for teenagers. Though his skill panel doesn't show the skill. As soon as I started playing the game and before I unpaused, I received the notifications. 

Message 18 of 36 (830 Views)

★★ Novice

This happened to me also.  My child sim was playing keyboard commander and all of the sudden was awarded 10 points of creativity skill within just a few seconds.  He had never touched anything creative, so he didn't even have the skill listed in his skills tab before this happened.

Message 19 of 36 (818 Views)

★ Guide

Looks like this is still happening just had a child sim get to level 10 creativity while playing keyboard commander.He has the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration. No CC or mods.

Message 20 of 36 (806 Views)