MY KIDS HAIR KEPPS CHANGING COLOR

by TheImfe

Original Post

Re: Snowy Escape Hair Colors Changing

[ Edited ]
Hero

@katiexkins Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

Thank you

is this happening for all age groups ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 27 (913 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@crinrict Sorry, I'm not getting a bug report to fill out at all, even when I try to edit my post.  I've filled out the bug report above!

It is only happening to my one sim, who is a child. I haven't tested it on any other age groups.

Message 12 of 27 (879 Views)

Hero
@katiexkins Probably the same as this then: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-S-Child-Toddler-Hair-Color-Changing-by-Ghost-Hand/...

could you check if it happens on other age groups or other hair ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 27 (849 Views)

MY KIDS HAIR KEPPS CHANGING COLOR

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By having a vhild or todddler with black hair
What happens when the bug occurs? When having a black haired child or toddler their hair changes color both in CAS and in live mode
What do you expect to see? For their hair not to change color
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

IS there a way to stop this?

Message 14 of 27 (1,003 Views)

Re: MY KIDS HAIR KEPPS CHANGING COLOR

Hero
@TheImfe I merged your post with the thread on this

Does it happen for every hairstyle for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 27 (905 Views)

Re: MY KIDS HAIR KEPPS CHANGING COLOR

★★★ Novice

Yes it happens with every hair style

Message 16 of 27 (896 Views)

My kids hair color keeps changing

★ Novice

ok so when i changed my Childs hair to brown  and i went out of CAS he hair was blonde, or if i put one of her outfit hair as black her hair would be blonde pleaseee I rlly need some help i want to play the sims again!!!

Message 17 of 27 (897 Views)

Re: My kids hair color keeps changing

Hero
@UnicornLiyah Does it happen for every hairstyle for you ? I merged your post with the current bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 27 (872 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Child/Toddler Hair Color Changing by Ghost Hand

★★ Guide
@LuvMySimz I've had this issue for ages, but typically only with my spellcaster toddlers. And only toddlers. Never any other age. Hair color and eye color will randomly change as I change outfits in CAS.
Message 19 of 27 (852 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Child/Toddler Hair Color Changing by Ghost Hand

★ Pro
@JulietJuly22 After 3 years of thread creation this color changing bug is still an issue on my Toddler & Child hair SMH*
Message 20 of 27 (838 Views)