by _jmessi9777

Original Post

[OPEN] Chess table LE when travelling

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? get famous, city living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? every time when I travel (or when I come home) it appears
What happens when the bug occurs? The game pauses and a message appears: "GAME BUG ALERT! if you contine playing, the game may behave unprecitably. A known game bug was found matching this error. Issue: EA broke "Gaming" objects like Chess tables. Ignorable"
What do you expect to see? that no message appears and my game will work normally
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't know why the bug appeared, because I didn't change anything. I just build a new house and when I started travelling somewhere or coming home, the error appeared.

Message 1 of 5 (1,100 Views)

Re: Bug when travelling

★★★ Pro

Try removing your mods and any cc and start a new game then see if the issue remains.

Message 2 of 5 (1,066 Views)

Hero
@_jmessi9777 Cuold you attach the LastExcpetion you're getting with this ?

The file can be found in your documents folder.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,011 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hier die LE

Spoiler
Exception when applying action <SetupGame ParticipantType.Object> for loot <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.loot_Game_SetupGame'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'additional_game_behavior')
Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 4 of 5 (957 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Chess table LE when travelling

★★ Novice

This happened to my game too when I have no other Mods installed.

Message 5 of 5 (708 Views)