Re: [OPEN] Cell phone gives off-grid-related moodlets for on-grid

by adduapina

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Happens in my game too. No CC/mods, playing on Mac. Seems to mostly occur in Sulani.

Message 51 of 89 (1,215 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Not necessarily. Most of my households are in other worlds (Out of about 22, only 2 are in Sulani), and I get this moodlet frequently, no matter the world.

Message 52 of 89 (1,198 Views)

★★★ Guide
@wyvern791 Yeah I stand corrected. I've been playing a lot in Sulani lately but after checking the other neighbourhoods it occurs there also.
Message 53 of 89 (1,170 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. With this household I am only using pre-made lots. He's lived in 5 different neighborhoods now (Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Windenberg, Brindleton Bay and Britechester. This is occurring at every home in every neighborhood. Only with outgoing calls. 

Message 54 of 89 (1,096 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Have been noticing there is also another similar moodlet bug where my sims get the +1 uncomfortable moodlet "unbalanced meals" (from eating too many quick/microwaved meals) even though they've only had single quick meal or even getting leftovers. The one with phone calls also occurring.

Message 55 of 89 (1,058 Views)

★ Novice

Same probably here too.  I saw something once (can't find it now) about going to visit someone else who is ON grid, and make a call from there.  Then, go home and try your call again and I swear I read that may fix it.  I'll try it this evening, but please post here if you try it and know if that fixes the bug.  Thanks!

Message 56 of 89 (963 Views)

★ Novice

Just to follow up, I went to multiple on-grid homes and made calls, and those were dropped as well.  Guess my theory didn't work.

Message 57 of 89 (898 Views)

★★★ Novice
@YazPlatt Just adding to the me too count. Never had this issue before purchasing ECO add on pack. No mod, just sims 4 stuff, I don't use cheats, and I have all packs except vampires n spooky (not a fan). I didn't move around, just added on ECO pack, moved a new person in, and tada always angry after she makes phone calls. Annoying. She's always mad.
Message 58 of 89 (848 Views)

Re: Off the Grid emotion buffs

★★★★ Novice

I have been having this issue as well.

Message 59 of 89 (821 Views)

Re: Off the Grid emotion buffs

★★★★ Novice

This happens to me too and has since the 3rd June update. I was hoping installing eco lifestyle (which I did a couple of weeks ago) would fix it but it hasn't.

All lots in all worlds and all saves are affected. The phone thinks it's off the grid everywhere. Poor Sims have had all their mobile phone masts removed 😥

Message 60 of 89 (782 Views)