Re: [OPEN] Cant delete interior walls

by WolfFox90

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@marato01 Hi I was having this problem as well I just clicked on the wall I wanted to delete. I did this by double clicking and the option to delete wall will come up. Click delete wall and it should remove.
Good luck.
Message 21 of 24 (2,047 Views)

Re: Cant delete interior walls

★★★ Newbie
Hi I was having this problem as well I just clicked on the wall I wanted to delete. I did this by double clicking and the option to delete wall will come up. Click delete wall and it should remove.
Good luck.
Message 22 of 24 (2,046 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm starting to have some issues with Walls too but where there is a Deck i can't place in Windows and Doors without using bb.moveobjects because the Decks are creating Walls inside the Walls, if i delete a section of a wall suddenly i'll see walls appearing there because the Decks are creating walls when they shouldn't it should just simply place a desk. It's also attaching itself to windows and i'm able to drag the windows out with the Desk lol. 

Message 23 of 24 (2,024 Views)

Hero

Interior corner walls with stilt foundations can now be deleted.

Fixed in Patch 1.99.264/1.78

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 24 (3,271 Views)