Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Can't water plants on public lots

by Jacqpinks

Original Post

Re: Watering plants is not showing in the plant menu.

Hero
@DeLoLo2009 Sounds like this issue although that was for public lots only: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Can-t-water-plants-on-public-lots/td-p/7994398/

Can you water plants that aren't in planters ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 25 (300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, again. No, none of the plants in game can be watered.

Message 22 of 25 (286 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am actually really happy to say that after repairing my game from Origin I can now water plants on residential lots.

Message 23 of 25 (279 Views)

Hero
@DeLoLo2009 Going to merge this with the public lot thread then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 25 (270 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Can't water plants on public lots

★ Guide

I can't water the plants or harvest them. The seasons changed so the plants reverted to a dirt pile and the flowers and produce remain. I can't delete them or move them. It is infuriating. She was able to remove the plants but cannot plant new plants she just goes into a never ending loop of planting, plant failed to germinate then she tries to plant them again. This is a new save since installing Werewolves I have not CC no mods and have all the Packs and most of the kits. I am playing on PC 

we need an option to edit these lots and be able to fix this or at least a way to delete the items with testingcheats. 

07-04-22_9-43-18 AM.png

Message 25 of 25 (205 Views)