Re: [FEEDBACK] Can't purchase books

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [FEEDBACK] Can't purchase books

[ Edited ]
Hero

You didn't guess wrong and I've downloaded

If you want to delete the link, that's fine.

Thanks, I'll take a lookie tomorrow to see if I can duplicate.

EDIT: Yeah, that's reproducible ...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 40 (1,012 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't purchase books

★★★ Novice

Has anyone found a fix to this issue? I have been to multiple lots to try and buy books from the cases with no luck yet. I also cannot buy books from the computer either. I did have a problem with dragging food to the fridge, but fixed that by deleting it and placing a new one.

Message 32 of 40 (959 Views)

Hero

Did you sell and rebuy the book cases ?

Any mods in your game ?

Do you get any exception logs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 40 (950 Views)

★ Pro

@crinrict , do you want/need another save where this option is missing from the bookcases?  This is a different save game from the previous one I sent you and is in a different household, the Villareal household in WB.  As soon as I snapped to the fact the option was missing I saved right away, just in case you would need it.

Also, after setting aside that save and its version save points for you, I then played and replaced the bookcases.  Replacing them does bring back the purchase books option but it doesn't really fix them completely.  If there is a child in the household, you can't get the read to child option to appear and books can't be dragged from it.  It doesn't matter if the eyedropper tool is used, or the case sold and replaced with another style.  If one wants to read to a child, it is necessary to actually purchase a book to do so and whatever book is purchased to accomplish reading to a child is the only book that can be dragged out of the bookcase.

BTW, when I saved the light was on in Luna's bedroom with her sleeping and auto-lights set for the house.  When I reloaded to continue play it had turned off but in my game has occurred a couple times since then, also in her bedroom.

Message 34 of 40 (927 Views)

Hero

@dolldrms1

No, all good. Not needed

Thanks for the offer.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 35 of 40 (917 Views)

★ Pro

You're welcome.  Thought it better to have it in case it was needed.  Didn't take much effort on my part to rar the files, lol.

Message 36 of 40 (908 Views)

★★ Novice

Choose the books and quantity then just press x. Took me a while lol

Message 37 of 40 (715 Views)

★★ Novice

Choose the books and quantity then just press x. Took me a while lol

Message 38 of 40 (714 Views)

★ Novice

I have another problem, I order university book twice, and it is not in the bookshelf...

Message 39 of 40 (562 Views)

Hero
@Lenithia96 This thread is very old. It's best if you made your own thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 40 (559 Views)