Re: Last Exception

by alanmichael1

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] [LDSP] Sim can't clean dish on Dinner's On table while sitting @ ta

★ Apprentice

This is the same exact thing I experience.

Message 11 of 24 (1,686 Views)

Last Exception

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Spooky Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Bowling Stuff and My First Pet Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea. See bug description.
What happens when the bug occurs? I started to get LastException files every time I played a certain lot. I think it might be tied to the fact that I don't get the option to clean up their dishes after eating, while the sims remain seated. It just blurs out the option "trow away" and says there's no bin on the lot (which there is). When they get out of the chairs the option to clean up is there. The option to load the dishwasher is the same, while the sim is seated the option is blurred out, only when they stand up the option becomes avaliable.
What do you expect to see? When a sim has eaten up their food I (the interaction is done) I expect to be able to click clean up. Or to be able to click load dishwasher.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've tried uploading the lot to the gallery but that doesn't seem to work either. It's in Brindleton Bay and is called Hideaway something... (One of the empty ones) The house I built on the lot doesn't have CC and the error occurs both with and without mods/CC installed so it should be something in the game itself. I can't remember if it was just after the last patch or before that, but probably after since it only started occuring recently. 

Message 12 of 24 (1,668 Views)

Hero
@Avanjo

It's an issue with the big table. I merged your post with existing thread.

Use a different table for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 24 (1,654 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thanks, you really are a hero!
Message 14 of 24 (1,653 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

• If you set the table on the Round Selvadoradian Dining table or Dinner’s On! By Crockery Kitchen table, you can now clean the dishes. Don’t think you’re getting out of chores so easily.

Fixed in Patch 1.43.14

.. well one of the tables is. Leaving this open for the rest.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 24 (1,598 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Made a quick test and for me this bug is not fixed for the 6 seated round table from Backyard Stuff.

Message 16 of 24 (1,586 Views)

Hero
OK. Thank you. I'll put it back to open then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 24 (1,582 Views)

Hero

@alanmichael1 Is this still an issue for that backyard table ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 24 (1,481 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

Hi @crinrict

Unfortunately yes! I just tested it, bug hasn't been fixed yet.

Message 19 of 24 (1,458 Views)

Hero
Thanks for testing

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 24 (1,449 Views)