Re: Can't build a rocket

by 5imChristina

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Can't build a rocket

★★ Novice
@piercednerdychic I had similar thing at Geek con .. went and rocket ship was not started and my sim could not work on it but after someone else had started it I was able to build etc
Message 121 of 395 (1,895 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Can't build a rocket

★★★ Newbie

Could you send the file over to me as well? Im having the same problem 

Message 122 of 395 (1,862 Views)

Champion

I have not used the rocket in a long time as I am a builder, but I am playing a female sim and the last thing for her Lifetime want is to launch or upgrade rocket 5 times. Well she cant even click on the item to build one. She is in Sulani so I just made a park with 2 of the rockets to build, took her there and its the same. I have all packs and kits so far, only mod I use is poses but take them out when not using. Game works fine so maybe it was last patch.

Just letting you know there is a problem with any Rocket, I hope its fixed soon.

Message 123 of 395 (1,824 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] Can't build a rocket

★★★★★ Newbie
i also have the same problem. for a long time. for me it is like this ..... when the rocket has started to be built i can build it but when it is bought new i cannot start building it. at the geekcon i can build together with other sims. it is working. but if I want to build a new one, it doesn't work! since i'm playing with a family of magicians, only "magic" is displayed that is all!
Message 124 of 395 (1,733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Same. Can't interact with the rocket at all. I play on pc and don't use any mods or cc at all.

Message 125 of 395 (1,619 Views)

★★★ Novice
@xemma1993x SAME! I have no mods or CC at all, and since installing Cottage Living, I cannot use the rocket launch pad at all. It doesn't come up with any options to do anything!!
Message 126 of 395 (1,604 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is October 2021 and this happened to me today whilst playing the not so berry challenge, no gonna be able to continue because of the bug that won't let you build rockets. I also keep losing things that are in both inventories, house and sim, and still cannot complete the maker aspiration because of the bug that won't let you complete gigs. Si many bugs in the game! 

Message 127 of 395 (1,533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Just encountered this issue at my Science Lab.  No workarounds there, as NAPS aren't applicable.

While I'm grateful for simvasion to offer those who can use mods a temporary solution, it's just so discouraging that EA has been told what the problem is, and how to fix it, yet the issue hasn't been resolved.

The Science Career is so discouraging to try and play now.   Gardening is obsolete since they changed the spawning time and now no plants can be harvested.  Then the invention machine has the effects shown on the sim instead of the machine, and the animations just completely stop working half way through, there's still the bug if you work late you get stuck forever at the lab, and now we can't build the rockets...

Edit:  Thank you @simvasion for your mod.  I was able to build the rocket ship with it in my game.  Highly recommend it for people who can use mods, and extend sympathy for those who can't.  Frustration can be  real killer of fun.

Message 128 of 395 (1,356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm playing the not so berry challenge and I'm stuck in yellow because I cannot interact with the rocket ship, so I can't complete the nerd brain aspiration. No interaction at all shows when I click on the rocket. I play on PS4.

Message 129 of 395 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also having this issue with multiple Sims and in different worlds. The rocket just isn’t clickable. Has anyone found a fix? 

Message 130 of 395 (1,268 Views)