Message 31 of 58 (2,518 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't Check replies for last postcard

Hero
You might also wanna click on me too.

This thread isn't very popular.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 58 (2,510 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've never been able to complete the postcard collection, although I might try the workaround by using several sims writing to penpals and hoping to get 14/14. 

Message 33 of 58 (2,429 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having this issue in my PS4... don't want to use cheats to find the last postcard through DEBUG cause I'll lose trophies Frown

Message 34 of 58 (2,393 Views)

Hero

HI @SergeSim

could you please create a separate thread for console.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 58 (2,374 Views)

★ Guide
Sure!
Message 36 of 58 (2,365 Views)

★ Guide

is there a fix?

same problem here.

i look for a penpal. (for the last card). i get the usual 'popup'/'note' 2  " you left a note in the forum blabla".
when i check on the computer right away i could click again 'look for penpal'  right away. but it should be "check for reply/answer' or something like that.

is there a solution?

i don't want to join another sim in the household to try to find the missing postcard with another sim to complete the collection, because the chance another bug kicks in that resets all the collections.

so, is there a fix, and if not when will there be a fix?  it is broken for nearly 2 years now.

Message 37 of 58 (2,005 Views)

Hero
@rottenmeier I'm not aware of a solution. No

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 58 (1,982 Views)

Penpals not working

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, Parenthood, Dine out, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Day and Tiny Living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am doing the Not So Berry legacy challenge and I have to complete the postcard collection. Things were going just fine until I had 13/14 of the postcards. The only one I am missing is Lunar Lakes. I click on the "Find a Pen Pal" and it says to check back later. Every time I try to check back for replies it says "Find a Pen Pal" again. It won't let me check for replies, making it impossible to get the lunar lakes postcard.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't check back for replies
What do you expect to see? It should say "Check back for replies" not "Find a Pen pal"
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please help me

Message 39 of 58 (1,936 Views)

Re: Penpals not working

Hero
@kshe3574 This has been broken since the game came out.

At this point I doubt they ever going to fix it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 58 (1,910 Views)