[ARCHIVED] Camera keys not working in photo mode (QE)

by OasisSarah

Original Post

Re: Tripod Not working properly

★★ Novice
@dan4sims Yeah.....I'm beginning to regret spending the money for this stuff pack.
Message 51 of 77 (1,722 Views)

★★ Apprentice

One more pach and this feature is still not corrected Frown

Message 52 of 77 (1,600 Views)

★ Apprentice

Come ON! We finally get a patch and this still isn't fixed? This was like one of the major features from the pack!

Message 53 of 77 (1,589 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

this is pissing me off. won't buy any more packs until this is fixed, such a bummer -_-

Message 54 of 77 (1,575 Views)

★ Guide

This is so disappointing. I loved this feature so much, and it added so much much-needed dimension to the game. I've been an avid fan of The Sims since the very first one and have never felt as disappointed in the franchise as I do now. With each patch since December, I have been anxiously awaiting a fix, to no avail.  Frown

Message 55 of 77 (1,554 Views)

Moschino Tripod Cameras Still Broken after 6 months

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Moschino Tripod Cameras are STILL broken, its been 6 months.

When moschino released,  you could use WASDQE to move the moschino camera around the subject, now you are limited to the base game camera controls.

This is a PAID feature, a feature many users PAID for. and it has been broken for 6 MONTHS.

I am well aware there are already threads about this, but the fact that it still hasn't been fixed means the last thread clearly wasn't seen, so i'm here to make another one. Fix it or refund everyone who bought the pack. Seriously, when you break the entire point of a pack, we should get our money back if its not gonna get fixed.

(removed all caps with big font, keep it clean on the forums) - Atic 

Message 56 of 77 (1,556 Views)

Re: Moschino Tripod Cameras Still Broken after 6 months

★ Apprentice

this is so messed up the main feature of the pack is broken and hasnt been fixed for 6 months????? id really prefer a refund at this point or maybe is there a mod to fix this? 

Message 57 of 77 (1,458 Views)

Re: Moschino Tripod Cameras Still Broken after 6 months

★★★★★ Pro

It hasn't really been 6 months. The original report was in December.

Message 58 of 77 (1,414 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Camera keys not working in photo mode (QE)

★★ Novice

I’m so mad that the tripod no longer works the way that it originally did because that was the selling point of the Moschino stuff pack in the first place. 

Message 59 of 77 (1,276 Views)

Q key doesn work in camera mod The sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

(sorry for bad eanglish) When i play my the sism 4 and i run camera mode (use the TAB key)  i can move with camera look by the mouse, WASD keys , XY keys and E key to put camero look up. So naturally i try key Q to put camera look dow, bud it doesnt work. So i started looking for contol andvice on the internet and i find out tahat Q key should work as camera look down key.. So why its not working?  I have got only basic The sims 4 Game + some king od guitar mode because of subscribing the news form EA, also free Christmas mode. I update my game, i try to reinstall it. But it still doesnt work. Ples help me. Thanks . And sorry for bad eanglish again. Standard smile 

Message 60 of 77 (1,219 Views)