Re: Moschino tripod camera keys are not working when taking photos

by typicaltablesalt

Original Post

Re: Q key doesn work in camera mod The sims 4

Hero
@julefff This is a known bug.

I merged your post with the bug report. There's no workaround that I know of.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 77 (1,697 Views)

Re: Q key doesn work in camera mod The sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The free camera option from moschino was the best. Why doesn't it works anymore ? i want to die IS EA AWARE OF THIS PROBLEME 

Message 62 of 77 (1,533 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Camera keys not working in photo mode (QE)

★★★ Novice

I bought the moschino pack in april 2020, hoping for these new camera featuries. But they have never worked. Hoping EA will fix this in a patch or something

Message 63 of 77 (1,487 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Camera keys not working in photo mode (QE)

★ Guide

This issue is still present in the April 7th, 2020 patch (1.62.67). Just so it's clear, this is a feature of the Moschino Stuff Pack that was advertised and now it's just missing, shown here on the official The Sims stream - https://clips.twitch.tv/StylishSpinelessHedgehogPunchTrees

Message 64 of 77 (1,411 Views)

Moschino tripod camera keys are not working when taking photos

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By using the tripod from Moschino stuff
What happens when the bug occurs? The camera controls are no longer working. You can't rotate or go above or below your sim when taking pictures. It has only the same controls of a basic camera.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to have more freedom with the tripod. I should be able to move around my sim, zoom farther out. Go above or below them for more advanced pictures.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When Moschino Stuff first came out the tripod and camera worked fine. And I used it for the first time recently and noticed that I couldn't back up or rotate around my sim. I couldn't go above for higher shots or below for lower ones. That was the whole selling pitch of the tripod. And it doesn't work. You can add filters, and make them do different poses. But the freedom of movement as the photographer is gone.

Message 65 of 77 (1,381 Views)

★ Apprentice

Please fix this!

Message 66 of 77 (1,326 Views)

★ Guide

Hopefully they fix this in the upcoming Patch 🤞🏾

Message 67 of 77 (1,154 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@FaiyazSims, do you have any reliable info about that ? So many patches since this feature has disappeared...

Message 68 of 77 (1,077 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

EA, it has been six months with this bug. This bug has been out for LONGER than the pack was WORKING for. PLEASE FIX THIS. 

Message 69 of 77 (1,042 Views)

★ Guide
@typicaltablesalt Such a great point! I just would love for EA to acknowledge this! It is absolutely the main feature of the pack and it's so disappointing everytime I want to use the camera and tripod.
Message 70 of 77 (978 Views)