Re: [OPEN] Camera keys not working in photo mode (QE)

by AbyArashi

Original Post

★★ Novice

I just lost ten dollars to that. My god, i wasted money. And i cant return it.

Message 41 of 77 (1,859 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

noticed the same issue after that update. I recently had to do a clean install of windows and naturally the first thing I did was also clean install Sims 4... The problem still exists. It's a real bummer, that feature got me hooked on actually playing again Frown

Message 42 of 77 (1,630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This has been happening to me to since December and it's starting go get annoying that they are not doing anything about it, because it's the main feature of the pack. So please please, fix it!

Message 43 of 77 (1,552 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please fix this!

Message 44 of 77 (1,491 Views)

★ Guide

At this point I would just love an update of any kind! Frown We are quarantined for the next few weeks and I would love to play this game again.

Message 45 of 77 (1,451 Views)

Hero
@xjfo411x I'm afraid EA doesn't share information on how far they are with a fix or any ETA. They are aware of it as with everything else that is reported here but there isn't any info beyond that.

As many other companies, EA also has their own struggles with this virus with needing to work remote as much as possible and having an increase of players that demand help at the same time.

We all need to stick together. Maybe play the game without this aspect for the moment. There's plenty to explore so try a different play style for a while.

Stay Safe.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 77 (1,419 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this issue as well! Very frustrating as I used to be able to capture awesome photos of my sims & their families with the tripod, but now I'm locked to a specific spot, unable to move as freely as before. Hoping they look into this ASAP! Standard smile 

Message 47 of 77 (1,381 Views)

Re: Tripod Not working properly

★★★★ Novice

OMG , its almost 4 months, and the problem still there. This is frustrating.

Message 48 of 77 (1,249 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'ma crying

Message 49 of 77 (1,244 Views)

★ Apprentice
@dan4sims I know! I hope it is fixed in the next update! We just need to stay adamant that this is an important feature and for the dev team to prioritize it.
Message 50 of 77 (1,221 Views)