Re: [OPEN]Camera automatically and unintentionally focusing on other families pl

by mumblesjumbles22

Original Post

Re: social

★★★ Novice

I'm going to try to make a new save too. My whole game is essentially glitched with this weird focus on random sims and the sims constantly being on their phones. Seems like it's happening in every world. I just bought wedding stories and it was non-stop. When the camera keeps jumping around like that it's very annoying and distracting. I don't really mind the sims being on their phones as it seems very realistic but it's also kind of annoying now. Has the new save still been working? I really don't want to start all over =( 

Message 51 of 98 (1,121 Views)

Re: Camera automatically and unintentionally focusing on other families played

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The first one

I’m 4 gens deep. They better fix this.

[CM - merged consecutive posts]

Message 52 of 98 (1,101 Views)

★★★ Novice

anyone having this issue Download StopChangePhoneColorObsession by LittleMsSam

Message 53 of 98 (1,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@GhostJ27 Both download options work fine for me. Maybe try another browser

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 98 (1,055 Views)

★ Guide
@GhostJ27 How do I download mod fixes to my console games? Relying on modders to mod out bugs is infeasible for half the community.
Message 55 of 98 (1,025 Views)

Re: [OPEN]Camera automatically and unintentionally focusing on other families pl

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, this camera bouncing bug has been annoying and pretty disruptive to my gameplay. 

I own all DLC packs and kits and have encountered this bug in every world and lot and with every household I’ve played so far Basketball. I only have 2 mods which are Zerbu’s more club icons and Rex’s more club activities (for all packs). I am using IsleRoux’s dizzy Isy save file up to Snowy Escape version. 

What happens is that anytime a new sim enters the current lot, whilst using their phone the camera will bounce to that new sim, even if the camera is supposed to be locked on my sim. 

the only way I’ve been able to get around this is by starting an entirely new save. 

I’ve tried repairing my game, disabling mods, clearing cache, disabling mods and then clearing cache, starting new save and then going back to my original save, but I’m still encountering this bug. It seems to happen every few minutes while I’m playing. 

Message 56 of 98 (988 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes yet another Bug, that is what we pay all this money for - more Bugs!!!

The Zooming to a Sim holding a phone is giving me Vertigo especially when there is more than one Sim around.

This and the Bug of keeping Wants and Fears locked on , Surely there is someone who works there who can fix this and prevent these annoying Bugs everywhere!

There has been more bugs in the Sims4 than in a Jungle!Teeth bared

Message 57 of 98 (956 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

ME TOO. The game is really unplayable with constant camera jumping.

Message 58 of 98 (905 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well. It started when my sims lived at 1313 21 Chic Street in san Mydhuno. They now live in Piccola Luce in Tartosa and it's still doing it. It started with my non-active sims, and a few times to npcs. The first time it happened, it was my non-active sim who was giving birth. Then it kept happening. It doesn't do it every time an npc appears in the neighborhood, but does seem to do it every time a non-active sim enters. 

I have all packs except kits, werewolves, and high school years. It only started after I started the "aliens abducted my parents" challenge.

Message 59 of 98 (866 Views)

★★★ Novice

it's happening in Tartosa for me as well as San Myshuno.

Message 60 of 98 (866 Views)