Re: social

by JMoon_gamer

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Latest patch did the trick for me, make sure you delete your localthumbcache.

Message 21 of 98 (1,312 Views)

Hero

@JMoon_gamer Could you check if the patch helped you as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 98 (1,286 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict The patch hasn't fixed it for me, I'm still experiencing it even after updating and deleting the localthumbcache. It's still autofocusing on other sims, I notice it's whenever they look at their phone or change their phone colour.
Message 23 of 98 (1,279 Views)

Hero
@xuwue Thanks for the feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 98 (1,269 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bug is still happening even after 8/02/2022 patch

Message 25 of 98 (1,226 Views)

★★★ Novice

Actually, it didn’t work for me either, it stopped cause all my sims on my household changed their phone color already.   Sorry about that. 

does anyone have cc in their mods folder?

Message 26 of 98 (1,212 Views)

Re: Camera automatically and unintentionally focusing on other families played

★★★ Pro

Work-a-Round for Vanilla/Console-Player is to go in ever played household and change the phone cover color to default. (I marked it with arrow, is the first) // only exception are children, they can use phone cover color without this annoying camera zoom.

DefaultCover.jpg

Its really a shame, the new cover are pretty but with this zoom they are just annoying and not useable for vanilla/console player.

Message 27 of 98 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crinrict Unfortunately the problem still persists... I had to put my older game aside and started a new one with only one active sim, I was getting really annoyed with the camera changes. I hope they manage to resolve this so that those of us who like to play with multiple rotating families don't have to face this disturbing problem. Frown
Message 28 of 98 (1,178 Views)

Hero
@JMoon_gamer Thanks all for the feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 98 (1,141 Views)

Re: [OPEN]Camera automatically and unintentionally focusing on other families pl

★ Guide

same. my camera has never jerked toward sims before and now it does. its very annoying.

Message 30 of 98 (1,070 Views)