[FIXED] [CL] Vegetarian sims get meat items with 'get leftovers' (Patch 1.73)

by mightyspritesims

Original Post

Re: [CL] When using 'get leftovers' vegetarian sims get meat items (Patch 1.73)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This just happened to me, twice. There were plenty of salads in the fridge but my Sims chose the meat.

Message 11 of 21 (950 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Vegetarian sims get meat items with 'get leftovers' (Patch 1.73)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This might technically require its own thread, but I've noticed a similar/the same issue with child of the ocean sims and fish dishes like clam chowder.

Message 12 of 21 (910 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Vegetarian sims get meat items with 'get leftovers' (Patch 1.73)

★★ Guide

Happens all the time in my game as well. These stupid “vegetarian” sims pick randomly whatever there is in the fridge and then feel nauseous. So they didn’t really fix this bug. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Makes the vegetarian trait kind of pointless.  

Message 13 of 21 (881 Views)

★ Apprentice

this is still happening for me, which is particularly annoying since I'm on a lot with the simple living lot challenge and have to scroll through loads of ingredients to find veggie meals.

Message 14 of 21 (840 Views)

Re: When using "get leftovers" vegetarian sims get meat items

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My vegetarian sim eats meat pie although the fridge is almost entirely full of ready made vegetarian meals - including (but not exclusively) Tofurkey dinner, mushroom soup, veg dumplings, apple pie, pumpkin pie, chocolate pie, yorkshire puddings, veggie yakasoba, blueberry pie and faux meat cottage pie.  Jees

Message 15 of 21 (817 Views)

★ Guide
Also, lactose intolerant Sims get leftovers with dairy from the fridge and Sims with the friend of the ocean trait do get dishes with fish.
Message 16 of 21 (785 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@83bienchen Could you please make a separate thread for that. Thanks (one for each)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 21 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

my vegetarian sims take meat leftovers from the fridge — sometimes autonomously but more frequently if i tell them to "get leftovers" — but just set the bowl down somewhere instead of making themselves sick. (i have sooooo many uneaten poke bowls sitting around my lot)

Message 18 of 21 (709 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well last post is Oct 2021 and it's now March 2023 and I'm having these problems lol

Message 19 of 21 (432 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If there feeling generous they should fix this problem for more then just Vegetarians. Others non vampires in a family will also go and grab a serving of plasma fruit salad. 

Message 20 of 21 (333 Views)