by MPSims1145

Original Post

[OPEN] [CL] Uptown Decorative Leaves Texture Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every pack except Luxury Party and My First Pet stuff pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travel to San Myshuno's Uptown during fall or spring and search for decorative hanging leaves beside the pathways in the main area (with the podium).
What happens when the bug occurs? The leaves appear to be really low-quality despite playing my game on ultra settings.
What do you expect to see? The leaves changing color and texture according to the season and in high-quality.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I haven't noticed this texture glitch until now, but it could be related to Seasons/pre-Seasons patch or any other patch after Seasons as I am completely sure these leaves had a nice texture before installing the pack.

Summed PC specs:

- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

- Intel Core i5-4460 CPU 3.20 GHz

- 8 GB RAM

- Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 GPU (with the latest update- 26.11.2018.)

(p.s. I apologize if this is not the appropriate category for posting texture glitches)

Image: https://imgur.com/a/xUSFbCr

Message 1 of 2 (122 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [CL] Uptown Decorative Leaves Texture Glitch

I can confirm that I see this in my game as well - will add to our list.

________________________________________________________________________________
I love to troubleshoot and help resolve issues, but I do not work for EA and am doing this on a volunteer basis. Please be patient, as sometimes life happens, and it may take me a bit to get back to you.
Message 2 of 2 (62 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help