Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Unfinished wall in Jangs apartament

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs, dine out, parenthood, go to work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Jangs apartament the wall isnt painted, next to their door
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, just i dont like it so much
What do you expect to see? Painted wall with next patch
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Here is the wall

26.01.2018_00-40-01.png

Message 1 of 7 (1,666 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Unfinished wall in Jangs apartament

Hero (Retired)

@Malgosia123438 this glitch appears to be fixed in the 6/19/18 patch.  Can you please verify that it's fixed in your game as well?  Thanks!

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,486 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Yes, we originally had this issue listed on a compiled list of textured issues in the game.  It is a missing wall style on the wall next to the elevator in Hakim House.  Since the wall is located outside of the apartment, it cannot be modified by the player in order to apply the missing style.  Will add this to our new index.

Message 2 of 7 (1,604 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much for help Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (1,591 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Malgosia123438 this glitch appears to be fixed in the 6/19/18 patch.  Can you please verify that it's fixed in your game as well?  Thanks!

Message 4 of 7 (1,487 Views)

★ Guide

@BryonyRae, I can verify it's fixed.  I forgot about that wallpaper being missing on that wall by the elevator in the Hakim House.  I was just now playing San Myshuno & I remembered that wallpaper being missing & I came here to see if it ever got fixed.  I saw your post about it being fixed, & yes, it's fixed.  I just checked. 

Message 5 of 7 (1,439 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Unfinished wall in Jangs apartament

★★★★★ Novice

I don't know why it's fixed since it's still missing for me.

Message 6 of 7 (1,306 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Unfinished wall in Jangs apartament

★★ Guide

@DreamaDove are you playing with a save that was created before the 2018-06-19 patch? That could be the reason. Many “fixes” to the world can only take effect in a save created after the fix, prior saves—with their older data and metrics—might not see the same results.

Try starting a brand new save and visit the Jangs’.

Message 7 of 7 (1,258 Views)