[FIXED] [CL] Unable to light fireworks

by simvasion

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CL] Unable to light fireworks

[ Edited ]
Hero

@vadish3825 The tags are changed by me and I didn't see the edit. Thanks for pointing it out

Unfortunately I can't currently edit any first posts cause that breaks the template. Will do when it's fixed.

If Robo said they don't need saves, then they don't.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 88 (1,626 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CL] Unable to light fireworks

★★★ Guide

Ohh okay thank you @crinrict!

Message 42 of 88 (1,517 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Unable to light fireworks

★★★★ Novice

I currently ran into this issue in an unmodded save. My sim is unable to light fireworks at the humor and hijinks festival, and I cannot find any city living firework items in the buy catalog when searching "mortar" "sparkler" or "spinner". The fireworks are not available to purchase at a stall either, as the tip suggests to do when you hover over the event action. I have both city living and cottage living installed.

Message 43 of 88 (1,414 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also having this issue. I do not have mods or any cc. I have all of the packs except for a couple of the kits. My sim cannot light fireworks, not at the Humor & Hijinks festival, or anywhere else. Whenever I try to place a firework and light it, the sim will place the firework, but will reset and not light it. If I click on an existing firework for the sim to light it, same thing, sim resets and does not light it and no credit is given to the "watch fireworks" bonus goal if the sim is invited to the festival to watch the fireworks - although for my "freedom day" holiday, the credit is given for the activity if I click on the firework to light twice (even though the fireworks do not light.) Mildly annoying. 

Message 44 of 88 (1,380 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here yet another bug Frown

Message 45 of 88 (1,318 Views)

★★★ Novice

me too

Message 46 of 88 (1,151 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just encountered this on PS4. Sad to see it's been around for so long =\ 

Message 47 of 88 (987 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, sad to see this still hasn't been fixed Frown My sims were at the humour and hijinks festival and received some fireworks and can't use them... just T posing. I would've liked to light some of those fireworks to celebrate one of my sim's birthday too.

Message 48 of 88 (933 Views)

Re: Fireworks

★★★ Novice

This is also happening in my game. 

Message 49 of 88 (894 Views)

Re: Fireworks

★★ Novice

Mine, too. It happens on occasion, then, sometimes, depending on the gameplay (new save vs old game), it doesn't. Yet the big fireworks display will still go off without any hitches and sims will still gather around to watch them go off.

Message 50 of 88 (878 Views)