Re: [OPEN] [CL] The Street Gallery not working

by natabeartv

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
Yes, exactly! They don't fix this bug since November 2017 and that's get more and more frustating. Why is that taking so long? I'm tired of it. Frown
Message 51 of 64 (1,473 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I have just experienced a problem with the Street Gallery object last night. I've been avoiding it since reading reports it was broken, but recently read on the official forums that it worked for others so I had my Sims buy and place one. It's the first time I ever used it. My Sim stocked one painting as a test and it never displayed on the object. I had all the options afterward to tend gallery, start yard sale, etc., but the painting was seemingly stuck in the gallery or something. I decided to just get rid of it and when I sold it, the refund included the cost of the painting. So the painting was there, even though it didn't show in the inventory of the gallery or displayed on the gallery. I have no mods, no CC, fully updated game and a brand new gaming desktop. All packs except Get Famous, Cats & Dogs, and a few stuff packs.

The yard sale table on the other hand works perfectly, no problems ever. Well except produce never seems to actually reduce in volume, even if only one is stocked in it. There seems to be an endless supply that customers can buy over and over...
Message 52 of 64 (1,459 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EXACTLY. I guess they don't care.

Message 53 of 64 (1,376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Is this still bugged? I’m playing on PS4

Message 54 of 64 (1,293 Views)

Hero
It is.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 64 (1,287 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Really wish they would fix this. Seems like bugs from older EP/GP's rarely get any attention. I can't use a retail store instead because hardly anyone buys from the retail store either. 

Message 56 of 64 (1,210 Views)

Re: Sims do not make purchases from Street Gallery during yard sale.

[ Edited ]
Hero

Your Sims should now be able to buy art from the Street Gallery object during a Yard Sale.

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 57 of 64 (7,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Really?? I didn’t see it in the patch notes. Was this for the yard table and gallery for PS4?

Message 58 of 64 (1,092 Views)

Hero
@8Faith8 This fix is only for PC/Mac, not for PS4

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 64 (1,078 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh that’s a shame. Maybe next time 🤣 thank you for the update.

Message 60 of 64 (1,082 Views)