Re: [OPEN] [CL] The Street Gallery not working

by CCuteCCabaret

Original Post

★★★ Novice
I'm in PS4 my PS4 I completely updated with all the packs they have for PS4 will h is vintage glamore,vampires,perfect patio,dine out,get to work,city living,romantic garden, luxury party stuff,cool kitchen stuff, iv litteratly got all the packs they have for PS4 I get them as soon as they give them to us an my PS4 is completely updated it updates itself Everytime PS4 has an update an I still have this problem as well I figure they want ever fix it my has been messed up since I downloaded get to work that's exactly when mine stopped working but I just bought a retail store an make alot of money to I'm trying to do the restaurant now but mines still messed up
Message 21 of 64 (1,398 Views)

Hero
Hi @Rlscmb69

could you please make a separate thread for console ? Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 64 (1,382 Views)

The street gallery

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion packs - Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get to work, Get together, Game packs - Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine out, Spa Day, Outdoor retreat, Stuff packs - Laundry day, movie hangout stuff, cool kitchen stuff, perfect patio stuff, luxury party stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Paint your own paintings, stock art gallery table, tend table, start yard sale . tried it on residential lot and san myshuno art district
What happens when the bug occurs? People will interact with my sim tending the table, will chat to my sim etc, have an option to start sales pitch but nothing happens and eventually the "customers" will walk off the map without purchasing anything.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see people buying my paintings.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Have seen this issue several times on different forums but apart from "this bug should be fixed now!!" I am having no luck. Never modded my sims and been a long time player and decided to try out the art gallery yesterday to sell my sims paintings. Have tried in numerous different locations, and will have the option "gives sales pitch" but noone ever buys anything and eventually walks off the map. Any help with this issue?

Message 23 of 64 (1,354 Views)

Re: The street gallery

EA Staff

Hi @ferimroth

Yes, we are aware of this issue and we are currently investigating.

We already have this tracked here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CL-The-Street-Gallery-not-working/m-p/6713357#M61002.

Feel free to join the thread there and click the me too button. 

Happy Simming! 

Message 24 of 64 (1,327 Views)

Re: The street gallery

Hero
Hi @ferimroth

merged your post with existing thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 64 (1,288 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Even after the latest patch on May 18, 2018, the STREET GALLERY DOES NOT WORK. Has not worked since November 2017 patch.

Message 26 of 64 (1,189 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi when I made this post everything was saying PS4 an then it messed up I honestly don't know what happen I'm newer on all this I wouldn't even be here if the game wasn't messing up all the time lol.....how would I move it to a diff thread?
Message 27 of 64 (1,163 Views)

★★★ Novice
I can't even figure out how to delete it sorry
Message 28 of 64 (1,161 Views)

Hero
@Rlscmb69 Just open a fresh bug report. Click on New Topic button to create a new thread and fill out the form for PS4.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 64 (1,151 Views)

★★ Guide
New patch today didn't fix this, still having issues.
Message 30 of 64 (1,035 Views)