[OPEN] [CL] Sims leaving apartments in underwear

by Hroun_88

Original Post

[OPEN] [CL] Sims leaving apartments in underwear

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Have only noticed/paid attention to this so far with the Culpepper apartment, but sometimes a Sim will run outside to talk to another sim who happened to be walking by, which so far, is normal.

On a normal lot in Willow Creek, Oasis Springs etc., the sim will first change into their Everyday outfit before leaving the front door. However, when apartment buildings are involved, my sim will eagerly run outside to talk to the locals while still wearing her lacies and tank top.

This doesn't apply if you manually tell the sim to walk to the festival area of the district or around the outside of the apartment block, only autonomously.

Message 1 of 7 (2,802 Views)

Re: [CL] Sims leaving apartments in underwear

Hero

Mine has been walking outside in her sleep wear when I told her to go downstairs.

Did you test if houses are still fine after the patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,787 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Houses seem to be fine since the patch, the sims will put clothes on before leaving the front door, either manually or autonomously.

Message 3 of 7 (2,784 Views)

Hero

OK. Thanks for checking.

I'll add this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (2,767 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (2,751 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Sims leaving apartments in underwear

Champion

I've noticed since adding CL that all newly spawned townies are appearing with blue skin, most with no hair, and their everyday and party outfits only in their underwear. Occasionally they will have pants or skirts but be topless. I do have CC installed but no script mods. From what I can tell having deleted those households and removing the mod folder they still spawn this way.

This is with an old save that pre-dated CL's release and I haven't yet tried a brand new game to see if it affects those or just older ones. Also I first noticed this after moving my household from WC to San Myshuno, and then moving them back to WC. I did that because I was having serious crashing issues with them in San My so I moved them back to WC until after the next patch is released.

Community Volunteer. Not EA Staff
Message 6 of 7 (2,700 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Sims leaving apartments in underwear

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I have a Sim living in Culpepper apartments and while he doesn't dash out the door in his undies the neighbor lady goes to work wearing a towel every day. She gets the mail in normal clothes though and if I see her manning the food stall outside she's dressed.

Message 7 of 7 (2,668 Views)