[OPEN] [CL] Sim can't enter apartment

by Linkinnnnnnn

Original Post

Re: Call To Meal No Path Error

Hero
@Libtheo I merged this with the general can't enter apartment issue thread. Sounds like the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 26 (1,828 Views)

Re: Call To Meal No Path Error

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The exact same thing is happening in my game, as it is in the image posted by @Libtheo . Everyone else involved in the Welcome wagon has entered my Sims apartment just fine, but for some reason Geeta Rasoya cannot come in.

PS. This is a brand new save file on a brand new PC. The only MOD I have is MCCC and also two tattoo CC's.

EDIT. For some reason the game is scripting her to ask if she can hang out at the same time that she's part of the Welcome Wagon. Having my Sim 'Agree to hang out' solved the issue.

Message 22 of 26 (1,653 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Sim can't enter apartment

★★★ Novice

I am having a similar issue. My sims tried to visit an apartment in San Myshuno but were not able to enter, and the whole apartment appears to be grayed out, including the door. I switched to the family living in that unit and was able to load the apartment, all sims who live could enter, but sims invited over were not able to enter. Later in the day, the neighbors were being noisy and I was unable to click on their door. I've had the same issues visiting apartments in Evergreen Harbor. Attached is a photo of my sims visiting Stonestreet Apartments #4. The unit my sim is trying to visit is on the right, with the door grayed out. 

Message 23 of 26 (1,602 Views)

Hero
@phantom_dragon16 That looks like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Apartments-not-loading/m-p/10004521

Do you own paranormal ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 26 (1,587 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict No, i do not own Paranormal. Read that thread and they mentioned it is just one apartment, But for me it is all apartments. I can load the family and play in the apartment just fine, only have an issue when visiting the apartment. I was able to find a way to make it work. If I travel to the apartment then exit to manage worlds, load the family living there while my sim is visiting the lot, exit back to manage worlds then re-load the visiting household it will load and I can see and enter the apartment as a visitor.
Message 25 of 26 (1,559 Views)

Hero
@phantom_dragon16 The putting walls up down and back up trick doesn't work ?

Does it also happen if you test a new save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 26 (1,541 Views)