Re: [PS4] San Myshuno Litter

by zirize

Original Post

Hero
@QueenieJocelyn I didn't check the file in my game but it def looks like a save game. I'll make sure this gets to QA.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 17 (770 Views)

★★ Guide
Message 12 of 17 (730 Views)

Undeletable objects in spice district

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travel to any spice district lot - not apartment. Traveling to lots other than in the spice district is fine - bug doesn't appear.
What happens when the bug occurs? Line of coffee and cupcakes on the street that cannot be deleted. Tried shift-clicking and mods to delete but doesn't work - game doesn't recognize it as an active object in the world.
What do you expect to see? A clean street
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Only mods installed is the delete objects mod.

Message 13 of 17 (635 Views)

Re: Undeletable objects in spice district

Hero

@hgfasim 

This has always happened in the game.  The way you get rid of the coffee cups, cupcakes and even plates of food is to simply clean them up by having a sim either drink, eat or throw them away.  It happens pretty much in any zone where there are vendor stalls and grills.  

So while you have tried deleting them, have you tried clicking on them in live mode to see what options are there and then have a sim clean them up?

Hope this helps.

Message 14 of 17 (610 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CGrant56 Hovering the cursor over the objects brings up the red stop sign thing, meaning the object practically cannot be interacted with whatsoever. This is very different from actual coffee cups and dishes spawned from the market stalls, those can be cleaned up or cheat-deleted easily.
Message 15 of 17 (584 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah just pitching in to say I've had this for ages and I just want to get rid of those coffee mugs. It seems that they're maybe kind of tied to a certain apartment complex (in Spice district the apartments that are closest to that karaoke bar) since I see take-away cups littered on the street next to that building but I can't interact with them if I'm in the karaoke bar for instance But if I play a household in the apartment complex, the trash disappears and is only visible again if I travel to the karaoke bar (or another lot in that neighbourhood). So they're stuck in some twilight zone and I can't clean them up or destroy them. >:/

Message 16 of 17 (510 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Is anyone still seeing this issue (without mod/cc)

If so, would you be willing to share affected save files?

Instructions here:
https://x.ea.com/74420

Message 17 of 17 (249 Views)