Re: City Living Concerts, Operas, Circuses, etc. Not Working

by lnpx

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Phone events (Opera, Circus, Concert etc.) not working correctly

★★★★★ Novice

I was just invited to an undergound concernt that was supposed to start at 8:00pm. The time got here and nothing happened. The sim wasn't prompted to go to any rabbit hole event. He just remained in the house watching his wife play the guitar.

Message 91 of 102 (2,202 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I just got the first invite to the underground event and it disappeared before I could respond. I'll see what happens with the second one when/if it comes around.

Update: I never got the second invite.

Message 92 of 102 (2,119 Views)

Hero

Is anyone still having issues with these ?

For me they seem to work. You get an invitation, you respond, and when the time comes they go to the event.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 93 of 102 (1,999 Views)

★★★ Guide

For me it works! I had this problem for a short time.

Message 94 of 102 (1,976 Views)

Hero

I'm going to mark this as fixed.

Here's how it should work

1. Usually in the morning, you'll get an invitation to some event (opera, concert, circus). It will give you a time (or just evening) when it's going to happen and you can either decline or accept
  2. Nothing instant will happen if you accept.
  3. If you accept, you'll get a second message later that they when the event actually happens.
  4. You will then be taken to a rabbit hole event.

If this is NOT what you see and you never ever get taken to a rabbit hole event, please create a new thread for this.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 95 of 102 (14,470 Views)

★★ Novice

I was notified in the morning that there would be an underground concert in the evening and I agreed to go. I received the second phone call with the notification that it was time to go, but never went. Nothing happened.

Message 96 of 102 (1,657 Views)

Hero
@lmblettau Are you on PC/Mac or console ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 97 of 102 (1,642 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having a similar issue - my sims get invited in the morning, and when the text comes in the evening and they accept, I get a last exception about the rabbit hole. (From home lot)

Message 98 of 102 (1,578 Views)

Hero
@Crazypanda12321 Are you using mods ? If not, could you please start a new thread, posting your LE ?

Thanks,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 99 of 102 (1,559 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [CL] Phone events (Opera, Circus, Concert etc.) not working correctl

★★ Novice

This is supposed to have been fixed but it's never worked for me. With or without mods. It's really frustrating.

Message 100 of 102 (1,388 Views)