[FIXED] [CL] 'Not expanded to Ops' when trying to build multilevel apartments

by mnemonic21

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] "Not expanded to Ops" when trying to build multilevel

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@jaxandelI do not have Jungle adventure and DO have the issue with the error in building! Standard smile    Deleting both stairs did the trick, but so frustrating that it happens.

Message 81 of 118 (1,720 Views)

not excluded ops - error message

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? latest. july 2020.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try and remove walls from zenview apartments. will show error "not excluded ops".
What happens when the bug occurs? will not let me delete or add any walls inside the apartment.
What do you expect to see? the ability to delete and modify walls within apartments.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

will show "not excluded ops" when i try and delete walls in Zenview apartments. Cannot add or remove walls inside the apartments. 

Message 82 of 118 (1,730 Views)

★ Novice
@SinkingSkeever It worked for me too !!! Thank you so much Standard smile
Message 83 of 118 (1,659 Views)

Re: Cant Build in Apartments

★★ Apprentice

I agree, i still have this issue and its july 2020..... 

Message 84 of 118 (1,558 Views)

★★ Novice

Still having the problem as of 7/17/2020

Message 85 of 118 (1,417 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just trying to move all my stuff over to my new save file and my build on VIII Landgraab is having this error, so I can't delete the walls and save to the gallery TT_TT the stairs workaround for the ZenViews doesn't work on this apartment...

Message 86 of 118 (1,324 Views)

Dot.: "Not Expanded to Ops" when trying to build on 702 ZenView

★★ Novice
@kreatora omg this fixed the bug! thank you so much for sharing!
Message 87 of 118 (1,288 Views)

Dot.: "Not Expanded to Ops" when trying to build on 702 ZenView

★★★★★ Newbie

this does not work for me. up until a couple months ago(? somewhat recently), i have been able to edit walls with no issue. I am thinking that when there was a  recent patch that caused this. 

Message 88 of 118 (1,140 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] 'Not expanded to Ops' when trying to build multilevel apartments

★★★★★ Apprentice

same. still existing after the Nifty Knitting patch. i'm unable to bulldoze the lot (hangs), delete individual interior walls or place "rooms" from the gallery for 702 Zenview (latter two return "not expanded to ops" error). i haven't noticed issues with other apartments in San Myshuno, those seem to be placing fine for the most part. see attached error when i tried to delete a section of an interior wall using the sledgehammer tool. thank you.

Message 89 of 118 (1,078 Views)

Can’t edit walls or remove in city living apartments

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? The sims 4 64 bit
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 702zenview apartment
What happens when the bug occurs? Recently
What do you expect to see? Can’t edit or remove walls
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made.

Hello, 

my name is Maryam from Kuwait I having an issue with city living pack, I wanted to remodel one of the apartments 702 zenview) to be exact but, I can’t seem to edit walls inside of the apartment or remove walls from the inside. It was working fine before. But after the latest update it became like this. 

best regards...

Maryam Alshatti / origin ID: Q8simer 

Message 90 of 118 (1,067 Views)