[FIXED] [CL] 'Not expanded to Ops' when trying to build multilevel apartments

by mnemonic21

Original Post

Re: Cant Build in Apartments

★★★★ Apprentice

I have just hit this problem with 702 Zenview. I did a major reno of this apartment a month or two ago and uploaded it to the gallery and now I wanted to upgrade it in a new save using the rooms I uploaded and I can't. I can't even add or remove an interior wall even though I had just finished editing the second floor of 701 Zenview (using a room I had uploaded to the gallery about he same time as the other one.)

Message 31 of 118 (3,154 Views)

★★★ Novice

We literally have the exact same problem. I'm so glad someone understands my issue!

Message 32 of 118 (3,145 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict I am having this issue in the IX Landgraab� apartment since the latest patch update. As far as I'm aware it's not an issue in other apartments.
Message 33 of 118 (3,111 Views)

Hero
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 118 (3,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict my game has been extremely glitchy ever since this new update. i’ve never had this glitch before it’s so annoying.
Message 35 of 118 (3,074 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Yes! I am having the same issue in VIII Langraab apartment...
Message 36 of 118 (3,037 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue, but also can't bulldoze the apartment. I get stuck on the waiting screen until I have to force quit the entire game.

Message 37 of 118 (3,000 Views)

★ Novice

I’m experiencing this issue in XIII Landgraab! I’ve never tried to build here before and when I try to bulldoze it freezes the game, and I cannot delete most of the walls, even the interior that shouldn’t be fixed objects

Message 38 of 118 (2,995 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] "Not expanded to Ops" when trying to build multilevel

★ Novice

I noticed this issue a couple days ago. I am unable to edit apartments I've already built in and make new changes.

Message 39 of 118 (2,992 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] "Not expanded to Ops" when trying to build multilevel

★★★ Newbie

So I figured out why I was getting that expanded to ops error while trying to build or delete walls at 701 ZenView. It had to do with the staircase at 702 ZenView right next-door being up against the wall. All I had to do was remove 702s staircase and bam, no more error. Try that out.

Message 40 of 118 (2,881 Views)