[FIXED] [CL] No ultra speed while living in Apartments

by Herowebrine

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] No ultra speed while living in Apartments

★★ Novice

Same for me, it's so painful! I moved to the penthouse apartment to get away from the glitchiness of the camera in the del sol mansion and now i have to watch them sleep all night. 

Message 61 of 79 (2,510 Views)

★★★ Novice

After several hours of testing this frankly stupid and frustrating problem I found this:

1. Removed all CC/MODs deleted necessary files and repaired game. Didn't work

2. Uninstalled ALL Sims 4 games and deleted every folder/file related to it.

2. Made a fresh game with no CC/MODs, fresh Sim... Played for 2 days game time and problem started again. Didn't work

3. Moved a fresh Sim in a fresh game to the Old Salt House, got a few more days of game play then problem started AGAIN.

4. With #3 Sim, moved to various apartments, no problems there. Moved to houses, no problems, moved back to ORIGINAL house and problems still existed... Hmm

5 Same game, moved Sim out of Old Salt House, made new Sim, moved him into Old Salt House... Problem GONE.

6. Tested this in 5 more new games and concluded that the First apartment/House you move into in San Myshuno will get this "Bug" for that original Sim. 

7. Made new game and Sim. Saved "Bugged" Sim after "bug" occurred. Moved bugged sim to different apartment. Opened my gallery and moved in a copy of my "bugged" Sim into the "bugged" apartment and NO PROBLEMS. 

8. Waiting for my paycheck from EA 

Message 62 of 79 (2,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are you able to elaborate a bit more on how you fixed it, I was kind of confused by your explanation, why did you create a new game and sim?

Message 63 of 79 (2,379 Views)

★★★ Novice

7. Made new game and Sim. Saved "Bugged" Sim after "bug" occurred. Moved bugged sim to different apartment. Opened my gallery and moved in a copy of my "bugged" Sim into the "bugged" apartment and NO PROBLEMS. 

I made a new game and sim because none of the other steps worked and I had a hunch on what was causing the issue. Basically, I discovered that once a sim contracted this bug in an apartment, moving the sim out to a different neighborhood, different apartment or empty lot stopped the bug from happening unless I moved the bugged sim back to the original apartment then the bug would start again.

I then opened that bugged sim up into CAS and saved him to my library. Moved him out of the "bugged" apartment and moved the newly saved library sim into the bugged apartment and the new sim didn't experience the bug. 

So for me, if I experience this bug again, I'd just save my Sim to my library, move the bugged sim out, move the newly saved sim into the apartment I wanted and delete the "bugged" sim.

Message 64 of 79 (2,372 Views)

Re: [City Living] No super ultra fast speed when working or sleeping

★★★ Newbie

same here actually, it is really frustrating to be honnest. especially as it is a key opponent of the game.

Message 65 of 79 (2,206 Views)

★ Novice

i had this problem today. but i somehow manage to fix it. i made a new sim, that moved next to a other sim i made a few days ago. and after a while i got the problem. the super speed didnt kick in. so i just tried to move one of the sims into a other apartment. then the time would work for me.

sorry if you dont understand me, im not the best in english.. but i hope it helped

Message 66 of 79 (2,035 Views)

Hero (Retired)

On PS4, I have ultra speed at night except for when the romance festival is going. My sims live in Torendi Tower and the festival goes all night. It doesn't end until 4. I recently just moved my sims back to this penthouse and the festival doesn't end until 5 am. So the festival times are very off and it affects the super speed. As you see in my screen the notification for the festival close was sent out at 2:50 am, my sim who is supposed to be home at 2 is still at work, and there is no ultra speed because the romance festival is going. The festival finally was fully cleared out at 5.

The Sims™ 4_20191230183603.jpg

Message 67 of 79 (1,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mee too. And I use Mac..

Message 68 of 79 (1,721 Views)

Re: Super Ultra Speed not Working in City Living

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

i have the same issue!

Have anyone knows the solution?

Thank you! 

Message 69 of 79 (1,567 Views)

Re: Super Ultra Speed not Working in City Living

★★★ Newbie
@KikasEA me too! Anyone got a solution please?
Kindest Shelley
Message 70 of 79 (1,473 Views)