by BitwiseGurl

Original Post

[OPEN] [CL] No collection plaque for Snowglobes

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion Packs - City Living, Get Together, Get To Work Game Packs - Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat Stuff Packs - Fitness, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party, Holiday Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete the Snowglobe collection and see if you get the plaque
What happens when the bug occurs? This has never happened before, but in a new game my sims completed the Snowglobe collection but didn't receive the plaque. They had already completed the Poster collection and have the plaque for that, and have since completed the Frog collection and have received the plaque for that as well. It's just the snowglobes.
What do you expect to see? I expected my sims to received a plaque in the mail the day following completing the collection.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

String to get rid of forum gltich

Message 1 of 7 (1,142 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] No collection plaque for Snowglobes

Hero

Added  

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,069 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] [CL] No collection plaque for Snowglobes

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I don't get any collection plaques anymore. Wondering I tried it without custom content and on a new save, but my Sims' mail stays empty.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, I found them in the household inventory.

Message 3 of 7 (1,046 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That happens to me too sometimes, so I always check the household inventory as well :-)

Message 4 of 7 (1,031 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Is anyone still encountering this?  If so, please let me know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 7 (929 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm experiencing this issue with the "Magic Beans" Plaque not being delivered to my mailbox nor is it appearing in my inventory/household inventory. I play on PS4, though i HAVE received 4 plaques for the base game, including the above mentioned "Space Rocks" plaque without issue.

A suggestion i'd like to make is putting collection the plaques on the store AS locked, until said collection is complete?
Hopefully you have time to read Standard smile 
Thankyou.

Message 6 of 7 (842 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] No collection plaque for Snowglobes

★ Guide

I am still having this bug. I only get a plaque for completing collections about half the time. For example I recently completed both the star wars collections and got the plaque for one but not the other. 

Message 7 of 7 (460 Views)