[ARCHIVED] [CL] NPC Sim takes over festival table/No items for sale

by hpsimgirl

Original Post

Re: Flea Market table has no items.

★★ Apprentice

I saw this and had to rush right back into playing Sims tonight since I shut the game off on a Sim Saturday and knew the flea market was the next day.  Wow, I'm so happy to see the collectibles back on the vendor table again!  Yay!  It's too bad this wasn't mentioned in the patch notes, but I would have found out on my own anyway.  Thanks Sims people for making this happen again!  Let's hope little things like this continue to get fixed and bring the game back to normal.

Message 31 of 35 (589 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm looking forward to my next flea market day to check this out myself.  I'm really hoping my sims can sell their things again without another sim taking over their table.  Thank you, everyone, for all of the input!

Message 32 of 35 (573 Views)

★★★ Novice

I finally got a chance to send my Sims to a flea market.  Everything worked as it should.  There was an NPC vendor selling at the one table.  My Sim used the other table to sell his items and his wife sold paintings on the  wall.  All went according to plan.  I'm very thankful this has been fixed!   Thank you to everyone who confirmed this issue and helped test it!  

Message 33 of 35 (557 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Can't believe this is like 5 years ago? I have this exact issue now! I have the latest update of the game now in 2022. It went exactly as how you all describe it. 

My sim (who actually lives on a lot in the city where the flea market happens) went there to sell her paintings. She put 2 paintings up and I think didn't even start selling yet, then another vendor from across the playa came immediatly. She was originally selling gemstones on a table nearby. She took over and I could not sell anymore. Instead I decided to try to sell her gems. I could actually sell at her table! No one purchased though. When it was over, the vendor left my paintings and I could reclaim them, but only after the event was over! They appeared back in my inventory... Very strange and I hope it gets fixed.

Message 34 of 35 (262 Views)

Hero
@Revertica Could you please create a new thread ? This doesn't use the template and hasn't been posted in in 5 years so it's best to have a new one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 35 (242 Views)