by BryonyRae

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Graphical glitches on Zenview Apartments balconies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Choose to play a household in the Zenview Apartments. Make sure walls are up as well as being at the top level. Position the camera such that you can examine the exterior of the building. Take a look at the 2nd balcony down from the top as well as the 4th.
What happens when the bug occurs? The second balcony down has two odd looking triangles on its curve; no other balconies have this. The fourth balcony down has no doors or windows; all other balconies have them.
What do you expect to see? A smooth balcony curve on the 2nd balcony down and doors and windows on the 4th balcony down.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

See image of issues:

zenviewbalcs.jpg

Message 1 of 3 (1,001 Views)

ZenView fence glitch

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I haven't modified anything in this apartment. Only the top two, PLAYABLE storeys have a missing part. I have tried creating a new game but the same problem persists.

Message 2 of 3 (825 Views)

Re: ZenView fence glitch

Hero
@dianawhoiam Merged your post with the bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (769 Views)