Original Post

Highlighted

[OPEN] [CL] Floating flowers without planters or bushes during festival event

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.93.129.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Star Wars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the GeekCon event when a friend calls to invite you to it.
What happens when the bug occurs? There are floating flowers with no bushes or planters. The flowers are not harvestable.
What do you expect to see? Bushes and planters holding the flowers, and harvestability.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Decided to go to GeekCon and saw this when I loaded in. I know some others are having a similar issue with community lot planters, but here there aren't even planters, just floating unharvestable flowers.

Here is a photo:
11-19-22_11-58-04 PM.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 6 (2,476 Views)

Re: [CL] Floating flowers without planters or bushes during festival event

EA Sims Team

Hello @forensicgeek ,

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Thanks!
Message 2 of 6 (1,926 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Floating flowers without planters or bushes during festival even

★★ Novice

This happened to me when my Sim was living in the Spice District. I was able to eat each individual tomato and take each individual flower, however, and that seemed to fix it. My Sim has moved to the Arts Quarter now and I have a similar issue with the paintings on easels and the  painting wall, and the items on the yard sale table - multiple blank canvases on each easel, floating blank canvases where the wall goes and floating objects where the table spawns. I can’t interact with them. I’ve just used TOOL to move them to see if that makes them reset… or I may have just broken my game. It’s a save I was using just to explore the pack-specific features so no biggie, I guess.

Message 3 of 6 (1,422 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Floating flowers without planters or bushes during festival even

★★★ Newbie

oh yeah, I had a similar issue! spice festival was over, but while the plants disappeared, the harvestables didn't! but i could still harvest them lol. free money i guess

Message 4 of 6 (1,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm still having this issue, any festival that I attend there are no planters or bushes...only floating plants that i cannot touch. I am trying to complete some challenges and this bug is the most annoying I've encountered so far. I do use mods and CC however, even when i tried it without it was still there. I get there are so many bugs but what is even causing this issue?

Message 5 of 6 (860 Views)

★ Guide

You can safely remove them using TwitedMexi TOOL mod, otherwise they will stack multiple times causing huge game lags or even hang, I alway do that with all the festival things not despawned properly, don't worry, they will re-appear next festival as they are hard-coded in *.world files. The problem is the players don't have to do this manually, but the game should.

Message 6 of 6 (778 Views)