Re: [OPEN] [CL] Floating Pool Water after resizing pool on Penthouse

by JcrackedKorn

Original Post

[OPEN] [CL] Floating Pool Water after resizing pool on Penthouse

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

A graphics glitch occurs in City Living if you build an elevated pool on the edge of one of the new Penthouse lots and then resize it to make it smaller.  The portion you resize it will retain floating pool water that cannot be deleted.  Here is a short video demonstrating the problem:

Message 1 of 4 (1,581 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I hope they fix this soon I haven't touched the game since I posted the issue on the other forum, still in the game and fully demolishing the lot doesn't fix it either. ><

Message 2 of 4 (1,491 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I had this problem too. Mine was that I built a pool on the wrong floor and it didnt have room so it floated and put the stuff in the room below it in my inventory. Could not put the stuff back because the pool was floating there invisible. Went to delete and start over, and EVERYTHING was floating! Had to delete my game and start over. I had cheats on this time, however; skills, motives, and money.
Message 3 of 4 (1,250 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@JcrackedKorn @ZaenOdakai I am no longer seeing this glitch in my game.  Can either of you confirm that it has been fixed in your game as well?  Thanks!

Message 4 of 4 (1,177 Views)