[FIXED] [CL] Festival Stereo LE

by magneticsouthAU

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Festival Stereo LE

★ Apprentice

This happened to me too but at the flea market. So annoying, hope they fix it in the next patch Frown

Message 31 of 43 (1,439 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this issue too, but I was not at a festival, but now that I've thought about it, I would get a random LE because two of my sim families live in the city and they are not far from the festivals. However I got my LE when I was trying to play backyard music and my sim just glitched and reset themself and that when I'd get a LE.

Message 32 of 43 (1,319 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Festival Stereo LE

★★★ Newbie

im haveing the same issue and its march when will this be fixed 

Message 33 of 43 (1,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me while my sims were in the romance festival, it didn't seem that problem were the speakers, more like all the festival

Message 34 of 43 (1,216 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is happening to me as well and the number of LE when attending Festivals is crazy.

Message 35 of 43 (1,134 Views)

★★ Novice

Went to the GeekCon and got this...

Kind regards.

Message 36 of 43 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Happening for me at every festival i go to.

Sometimes , it follows me  back to my house.

At my house, if I save and restart, it goes away until the next festival.

Message 37 of 43 (1,069 Views)

★★ Novice

I didn't even go to a festival and I got one. There might be one occurring in my district, though. I don't own any stereos.

Message 38 of 43 (982 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.  We think this is fixed on today's patch (1.62.67).  If it's still occurring for you after updating to this patch, let us know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 39 of 43 (5,305 Views)

Hero
If you anyone still gets errors with this, make sure to remove any mod fixes you might have added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 40 of 43 (862 Views)