Re: [OPEN] [CL] Festival Stereo LE

by Simsific

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The LE's at festivals make the game practically unplayable.  It's nonstop.  I thought at first that it was seasons causing it so I turned off rain/thunderstorms and it didn't fix it.

I've been deleting all the wall stereos at festivals and once they are gone, the LE's stop.  The LE states festival wall stereos.

I haven't seen any LEs in lots with non-wall stereos.

Message 21 of 43 (1,905 Views)

★★ Novice

Finally moved my city sims out of the city because the LE's were happening even if they didn't go to the festival.  The festivals are beneath their apartment.  

Message 22 of 43 (1,851 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this appear the last two days no stereos were playing my TV is playing though. I am playing basketball in my home, and it appeared at a bar. 

Message 23 of 43 (1,818 Views)

★ Guide

This just happened to me too at the Spice Festival.  Same LE error.  Didn't someone have a mod fix for this?

Message 24 of 43 (1,743 Views)

LE when travelling to site with wall stereo

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travel to a lot with wall stereos
What happens when the bug occurs? When travelling to a lot with wall stereos, the game logs an LE. It occurs most frequently at City Living festivals and the Perfect Balance Spa.
What do you expect to see? No LE appearing when travelling
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have removed my mods, repaired the game, and repaired Origin. Still the LE appears. It does not occur every time, but often enough that it is bothersome. I have never used CC, so I have no form of stereos that cause the problem. 

Message 25 of 43 (1,700 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I’ve also had this issue, though I play on a MacBook instead of a PC. It’s not just festivals though, traveling to any lot that uses wall stereos causes an LE. I’ve travelled to clubs, lounges, and the spa, and the LE still appears. Repairing the game did absolutely nothing and I checked all my mods. Here’s to hoping it’s fixed soon because I am growing tired of seeing these LE notifications. I stopped going to the city altogether at this point. 

Message 26 of 43 (1,695 Views)

★ Guide

Not sure if related to this bug but I saw all the actions off my household sims reset when I want one sim to listen to a wall speaker I have in the house.

Message 27 of 43 (1,678 Views)

Re: LE when travelling to site with wall stereo

Hero
@QueenieJocelyn I moved your other report to this thread as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 43 (1,663 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've been getting this at every festial though I would only get it once, Until earlier today. I went to the Hijinks festial and I got hit with it over and over and over and over. I finally got it to stop. Now though, the computer at home, about half of the actions on it does nothing. They slide into the que, slide down to be done and then vanish.

Message 29 of 43 (1,596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

My issue exactly. I get spammed LEs as soon as I arrive somewhere where's a stereo.

Message 30 of 43 (1,361 Views)