Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Festival Stereo LE

by wildirishbanshee

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Festival Stereo LE

★ Guide

Bumping this to hopefully get noticed as I'm getting it too.

Message 11 of 43 (2,462 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It seems you don't even have to be at the festival. The Romance Festival is happening, and my sims live in the Torendi Tower penthouse (the one in the same district as the Romance and Geek Festivals). About an hour into the festival, I got an LE that mentions "Exception while generating potential interactions for stereoWall_public_Festival_Blossom" - and my sims aren't even there! I haven't experienced the issue with the stereos in the home, but I don't have any wall mounted stereos so that might be why I haven't seen it.

For the record, I do play with mods and cc, but I have been playing this family for a few real time months now - and they've lived in the Fashion District the whole time - and this is the first festival that has ever thrown that LE. And yes, my game and all the mods/cc are up to date with the most current patch.

Message 12 of 43 (2,421 Views)

★ Guide
@faoiltearna FYI Because your Sims live in the same neighborhood as a festival, every time that festival triggers your sims will be considered as actively there. The fact your Sim does not need to go through a loading screen to activate a festival means your Sim is at a festival, regardless if they stay in their house and not actually interact specifically with festival items. It's the same for the Spice Festival and the Flea Market and those surrounding lots in the Spice District and the Hijinks and Humor festival and the Arts Districts lots.
Message 13 of 43 (2,381 Views)

★★★ Expert
@faoiltearna Yeah it would seem that this is what is happening to me too. I've been avoiding all festivals ever since I learned of this bug but my Sim lives in the same neighborhood as the Humor and Hijinks festival. It happens in my game both with and without mods.
Message 14 of 43 (2,364 Views)

Definitely happening here too. Got a LE...going to attempt to attach.
Message 15 of 43 (2,302 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It kinda really sucks, but I think seasons is the problem here as if stereo is wet game says don't work, but if stereo is dry game says it works the two actions that you can do from the stereo wall speaker is listen and dance, there should not be munch else as it should just play music for the spice festival or whatever other festival is going on.

I wonder if there is a festival going on in the apartment lot and the commercial lot, sometimes that will create problems.  Same festival but on two different lots connected to the festival lot.

Message 16 of 43 (2,292 Views)

★ Apprentice

My Sims didn't go to any festivals, and I got the LE error.

Message 17 of 43 (2,214 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Festival Stereo LE

★★★★★ Novice

Please add me to this list of "Me Too" with this issue. Happens whenever my sim goes to festivals or even listens to/dances to home stereo. With/without mods.

Message 18 of 43 (2,159 Views)

Last Exceptions File No Mods

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.61.15.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion packs: The sims 4 Cats and dogs, Seasons, get to work, get together, city living, get famous, island living Game Packs; Dine out, outdoor retreat, spa day, strangerville stuff packs: Cool kitchen stuff, movie hangout stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Going into electrionic arts folder and looking at Last Exceptions
What happens when the bug occurs? When I have my Script Mods MCC and BetterExceptions I get notifications saying I have A Last exception file
What do you expect to see? No Last exceptions file and notifications from MCC or Tmex-BetterExceptions
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've removed all mods and I still recivce a Last exceptions file.

The reason the file shows is "Exception while generating potential interactions for stereoWall_public_Festival_FleaMarket:0x0968039bd7520005: (KeyError: StereoChannel_wall)"

Message 19 of 43 (2,159 Views)

Re: Last Exceptions File No Mods

Hero
@Joeyyisdumb Merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 43 (2,142 Views)