Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Festival Plants No Longer Harvestable

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attend the Spice Festival
What happens when the bug occurs? The plants that spawn there no longer have produce ready to harvest.
What do you expect to see? Harvestables
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 6/19 patch

Message 1 of 13 (3,882 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Festival Plants No Longer Harvestable

Hero

• Plants at festivals will grow harvestables that are ripe for picking once again.

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (2,694 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO TEST] [CL] Festival Plants No Longer Harvestable

★★★ Guide

Hello,

I have the same issue.

Which language are you playing the game in? Italian
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attend the Spice Festival
What happens when the bug occurs? The plants that spawn there no longer have produce ready to harvest.
What do you expect to see? Harvestables
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 6/19 patch

Message 2 of 13 (3,786 Views)

Hero
I've added this for amount of reports.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 13 (3,718 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I noticed this also but I figured it was because the plants that are no longer in season during any particular festival had not been updated per the seasons patch. I have Seasons downloaded so didn't think anything of it really. Though it should be updated to only have plants that are in season at the festivals. Would make a nice addition to the game also when the festivals come around the monotony can be partially broken with different plants every time.
Message 4 of 13 (3,629 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attend the Spice or Romance Festival
What happens when the bug occurs? The plants that spawn there no longer produce harvestables 
What do you expect to see? Harvestables
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I have never installed mods or cc.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 6/19 patch

Message 5 of 13 (3,501 Views)

★ Novice

My plants won’t grow to the full 10 no matter what. Splicing plants is useless. So long gardening aspirations. 

Message 6 of 13 (3,461 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have this problem too, but with Romance Festival as well. Plants that are supposed to be in season are also not harvestable, in spite of the little sparkles spawned plants usually have when they're ready for harvest. I've tried going to the festival in different seasons, but the bug is there for all festival plants regardless.
Message 7 of 13 (3,429 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having this problem too. Regardless of season, none of the plants are harvestable, despite having the "ready for harvest" sparklies.

My best guess is that because plants spawn their fruit at 5am now, there's nothing spawned at festivals anymore because they start too late in the day.

Message 8 of 13 (3,289 Views)

Champion
I think I noticed that when I saved during the festival and exited to the menu, then reloaded into the festival the plants had harvestables on them. So maybe that works as a workaround?
Message 9 of 13 (3,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same bug for me.

My Sims visited the romance and spice festivals, and non had harvestable plant anymore. (Same thing happens on the Science Lab from GTW too btw).

For info, I play with all the EPs up to Cats and Dogs, but not Seasons, and I have all the GP up to Jungle Adventure + a few SP.

I'm on the most recent patch (early July) and don't usa any mods or CC.

Message 10 of 13 (3,210 Views)