[OPEN] [CL] Extreme Weight Gain for NPCs

by Kedisi

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Extreme Weight Gain for NPCs

Hero
@PoptartJuniper Could you send your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 26 (1,021 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Extreme Weight Gain for NPCs

Hero (Retired)

@crinrict  I did. I PMd it to @SimGuruNick 

Message 22 of 26 (1,013 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CL] Extreme Weight Gain for NPCs

★ Novice

This is still occurring on Xbox One as of July 22, 2020. I just picked up the Eco expansion and started a new game. I first noticed in University, where all of the dorm mates started gaining more and more weight. Then noticed my character was as well. I have tried Biking, Jogging, Climbing, Exercising until exhausted and the weight does not come off.

This is extremely frustrating and with all the other bugs that are piling up in this game I for one will not be spending any more money on this game unless they fix these game breaking bugs. However, as usual EA thinks that providing quality products to their female demographic is a waste of money. Why spend money on actual QA, when they can just take you money and laugh all the way to the bank, because they know you're just going to keep giving it to them.

Message 23 of 26 (902 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Extreme Weight Gain for NPCs

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Just updating. This has started happening again. It's also not restricted to the CL stalls. The Seasons Stalls are also making sims gain massive amounts of weight. I play with aging off. My NPCs have started gaining a lot of weight once again. They also are just chain ordering drinks now. https://youtu.be/ysRy1wL6UMI

1802caff2ab62-screenshotUrl.jpg

Message 24 of 26 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me it's not really the NPCs, it's all my households. I'll be gone for a day and come back and all my sims in San Myshuno are super fat. I don't have any mods and I just have City Living and the Pets expansion packs. It's really annoying.

Message 25 of 26 (353 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've noticed this too as of late, I have three households on rotation, I leave one household for a couple of days, come back and they've all gained a lot of weight it's super annoying.

I think it's tied to the fact that there's nothing for sims to do in the world, so in a lack of anything to do, they will prioritise eating, so they'll just continuously eat and drink from the stalls because there's nothing else for them to do. 

Message 26 of 26 (115 Views)