After November/Dezember patch, objects are no longer visible on the lower floor

by Hoppel785

Original Post

Objects disappearing

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Perfect Patio, City Living, Get To work, Movie Hangout, Luxury Party, Vintage Glamour. Spa Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to another floor and look to the floor below from that floor.
What happens when the bug occurs? Objects appear and disappear depending on the camera angle.
What do you expect to see? To see all the objects below the floor
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is the link to the video of the objects flickering.

https://imgur.com/a/5m8pmuz

Message 31 of 80 (1,616 Views)

Re: stairs

Hero (Retired)

@KawaiiObst this looks like the issue we're having with visibility of downstairs areas in apartments (see here).  Can you confirm whether you are building/playing in an apartment?  If not, which lot are you using?

Message 32 of 80 (1,598 Views)

Re: Objects disappearing

Hero (Retired)

@hazy_l24 merged with pre-existing thread for this issue.

Message 33 of 80 (1,608 Views)

★ Novice

Ah yes sorry! It's exactly the same bug but I've only searched for stairs since I didn't notice the windows bugging too at first and thus didn't find the first post. Should i delete mine now? This is my first post ever here so I don't really know much about how to do this.

Message 34 of 80 (1,601 Views)

Hero

@KawaiiObst I merged your post with that existing one.

@BryonyRae for awareness.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 80 (1,596 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am experiencing this problem on normal lots as well. First noticed it in apartments.
Message 36 of 80 (1,560 Views)

Stairs and Furnitures go away when changing viewpoint in San Myshuno apartment.

★★★ Newbie

Which language are you playing the game in? 한국어
What is your current game version number? lastest one, 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs All game packs All stuff packs but Spooky stuffs, Kidsroom and toddlers.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Just Place Stairs and some furnitures in San Myshuno Apartments 2. Move your viewpoints to the upstairs 3. Wheel your angles (In my case, I used sim3-camera mode)
What happens when the bug occurs? you can see furnitures and steps of stairs 'disappears' and appears depending on the angles.
What do you expect to see? Furnitures and steps should stay still... just like real furnitures and steps do.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I inserted screenshots of Fengs, Chinese Couple. 

As you can see, the steps of the stairs and the furnitures and clutters placed in downstairs all disappeared when changning viewpoint to the upstairs.

It happens not only in apartments equipped in a building, but also in penthouses.

Message 37 of 80 (1,584 Views)

After November/Dezember patch, objects are no longer visible on the lower floor

★★★ Guide

Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have installed all extensions, game packs and stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have built a loft with a gallery and can no longer see the objects of the lower floor from the upper floor.
What happens when the bug occurs? The objects are displayed for a few seconds.
What do you expect to see? When I look down from the upper floor (gallery), all the objects are visible.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch from November or later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edVKSMYS7yg&feature=youtu.be

Pictures of the 23. 12.2018, mods folder removed, game cleaned and over Origin repaired. I only use furniture from the game !! Deco and floors have been created by me.

Ohne Mods (2).png

Ohne Mods.png

Picture before the patch, clearly see the sofa. 26.09.2018  26.09.2018.png

Message 38 of 80 (1,592 Views)

Re: After November/Dezember patch, objects are no longer visible on the lower fl

★★★ Guide

I have tested it, the problem seems only in San Myshuno occur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGC91Y5i90A&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSM37DuFTwk&feature=youtu.be

Lower floor

untere Etage.png

View from the upper floor to the lower floor

Blick von der oberen Etage.png

Message 39 of 80 (1,548 Views)

Re: After November/Dezember patch, objects are no longer visible on the lower fl

Hero

@Hoppel785 @sity2000

merged your posts with existing thread

@BryonyRae for awareness.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 40 of 80 (1,530 Views)